• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Having trouble logging into HideTV?

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    We’ve made updates to HideTV recently! Because of this update, you’ll need to login to HideTV again and once you’ve logged in, your information will be saved. To login and connect your Sniper’s Hide account, click login here and click continue with Sniper’s Hide Community. This will allow you to login using your Sniper’s Hide account.

If you have any trouble logging in, let me know and I can take a look!

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 2.19.15 PM.png

Reactions: carbonbased
    I can't register using my Snipershide account login by using the "or continue with Sniper's Hide Community" link, I see this error message in my browser: Intercom Messenger error: Missing user_hash. A valid user_hash is required to authenticate users when Identity Verification is enabled.
    Do we have to create a whole new account?

Still can't log in.
    Hey there! Just want to confirm, when you attempt to login are you clicking continue with Sniper’s Hide Community? And if you are, are you seeing any errors when you try to login?

I can log in but when I click on one of the training videos I get redirected to the upgrade landing page.
    Hey I see your account on the HideTV side. Do you mind logging out in HideTV and then following the steps to login again and then let me know if you're still seeing this issue?

I can't register using my Snipershide account login by using the "or continue with Sniper's Hide Community" link, I see this error message in my browser: Intercom Messenger error: Missing user_hash. A valid user_hash is required to authenticate users when Identity Verification is enabled.
    Do we have to create a whole new account?
    Hey there, that issue is unrelated to logging in and I'll pass it to our team to get it resolved. You don't need to create a new account, a new login is just required for the updates we did to HideTV recently. When you click continue with Sniper's Hide Community could you let me know any additional information about issues you're seeing?

No, just trying to log in with my username and password.
    Okay got it. So to confirm these are the steps you should be seeing:
    1. You clicked continue with Sniper's Hide Community
    2. You were taken out of HideTV and to the Sniper's Hide community to login
    3. You logged in using your normal account credentials
    4. There should have been a message you have to click allow on to link your Sniper's Hide account to HideTV
    5. You're redirected to HideTV and now logged in
    Can you let me know at which step you're seeing an issue and do you have any screenshots you can provide?

I am not trying to log in using Community. I am just trying to use username and password. The community feature is unuseable on my phone and completely frustrating.

I just tried that and i cant log in. It says invalid login credentials
    Okay when you're trying to login can you tell me which place out of the pictures below you're logging into?

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 10.48.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 10.48.35 AM.png

I am not trying to log in using Community. I am just trying to use username and password. The community feature is unuseable on my phone and completely frustrating.
    Ah okay, that's the issue. In order to link your Sniper's Hide account you need to click continue with Sniper's Hide Community. If you don't want to link your Sniper's Hide account, you'd need to click register for free in the top corner.

Please keep in mind, if you create a separate account on HideTV not linked to your Sniper's Hide account, your Supporter subscription wouldn't carry over because you'd be using a separate account

Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 10.51.06 AM.png

Okay @MK20 @twin_57_hound thanks for the screenshots! We're taking a look at this right now and working on a fix. As soon as this is updated I'll let everyone know so that you can try logging in again. Really appreciate your patience with this!

This worked for me,
    I needed the manual access to the Hide Community link from Hide TV it was not giving me the option only the Upgrade Path

So that logged me, the desktop was always good, it was the App I was missing the community link

Okay got it. So to confirm these are the steps you should be seeing:
    1. You clicked continue with Sniper's Hide Community
    2. You were taken out of HideTV and to the Sniper's Hide community to login
    3. You logged in using your normal account credentials
    4. There should have been a message you have to click allow on to link your Sniper's Hide account to HideTV
    5. You're redirected to HideTV and now logged in
    Can you let me know at which step you're seeing an issue and do you have any screenshots you can provide?
    Did all of the above. Getting a message of missing a parameter

Hey I see your account on the HideTV side. Do you mind logging out in HideTV and then following the steps to login again and then let me know if you're still seeing this issue?
    I just logged out of HideTv and then follow the instructions to log back in. When I click on one of the few online training videos that have be posted over there, I still get directed to a landing page to upgrade my subscription.

I am getting the parameters message as well.

Yeah. I have not been able to watch any videos in the TV section for a while.

Same, kinda frustrating considering we are paying for it. I tried a few weeks back and noticed the new setup, I should have reported it then.

I’m still getting the same “parameters” message too. Tried on phone, iPad and desktop. Same message on all 3.

Hey would everyone be able to try logging in again? I believe we've fixed this issue, but let me know if you're still running into any trouble!

I have been trying to view Hide TV and have received the "parameters" message when I try to log in or register through Snipers Hide. However, I tried again today before seeing this thread and was getting "A collision with the provided username has been detected. Details must be synced from the provider." It could be my internet since it is currently a weird apartment situation, but I thought I might get a solution here!