• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hawk Hill Barrels

Sbokor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2020
Michigan
Not sure if this is the best forum to post this question. Does anyone have experienced with using Hawk Hill barrels?

I know people will respond with recommendations for several of the Wisconsin barrel manufacturers and rightly so, they are excellent. However I did win a nice gift certificate and they have a couple of 6mm in stock in heavy varmint contour.

So appreciate any constructive feedback.

Awesome barrels. Don’t hesitate. Many top shooters run them.

I have his barrel on my 6.5 prc. Shawn was a pleasure to deal with and had a quick turn around for my barrel. I’m by no means a great shooter and I group .22moa consistently

Great barrels. I find them a little slower then my Kriegers, but the quality is top notch.

Order your barrel and enjoy!

I have a couple as well, there great barrels. Very happy with them. I will be buying more!

Thanks everyone for comments, looks like I will order a barrel from them and hopefully join your positive responses 👍

Shawn and his crew at HH are top shelf.
If my current supplier ever went tits up or started making crappy blanks, HH is one of 2 on my standby.

ETA, Shawn also has a cute tush.

./

I won one awhile back as well. Shawn was excellent to deal with, fast and kept in contact. I feel my barrel is actually faster than the prior barrel maker. I will order again
Good luck and enjoy.