• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hawkins Precision scope rings?

Alpha15

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2021
Louisiana
Need some 34mm low rings for my upcoming build. Scope will have 50mm objective so I don't think I'll have issue with #4 Bartlein and 0.885" rings.
How are the Hawkins Precision Ultra Light Tactical scope rings? Historically I've only run Badger rings but I've been a fan of Hawkins' other products. The rear has the bubble level incorporated?

I liked them enough to buy a second set.

The finish is super smooth and mounting contact surfaces are nice. Level is a great add

Im going a different direction with my scope and have a NIB set for sale

I have a couple sets of the UL tactical 34mm. They’re as good as the Seekins, Badger, and APA that I’ve had. I had a set of 0.885 lows for a Kahles K525i (56 objective) on a 20 MOA rail and a Proof Sendero barrel (equivalent M24 steel contour). Clearance was fine, so you should be fine with your setup.

I ordered a set and they just came in. Machining is quite possibly the smoothest I’ve seen on scope rings. Even compared to Badger.