• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

HD worth the $600 extra??

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
Narrowed it down on the spotters.

Swaro gets consistently better reviews in the 65mm objective line. Unless there is a review list I am unaware of.

Swaro
Zeiss
Lupy

So is the $600 extra for the swaro HD worth it. Does it really give you that much more?

Anyone have an opinion on why to go with Zeiss (non tactical) over the swaro? Does Lupy HD really belong in the league with these 3?

Re: HD worth the $600 extra??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Narrowed it down on the spotters.

Swaro gets consistently better reviews in the 65mm objective line. Unless there is a review list I am unaware of.

Swaro
Zeiss
Lupy</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">cocadori</span></span> -

Something that needs to be taken into consideration is that all "reviews" are somewhat colored by <span style="font-style: italic">user preference</span>, so there is often a fair amount of <span style="font-style: italic">subjective</span> (opinion) in write-ups' than <span style="font-style: italic">objective</span> (facts). There is also the fact that eyesight differs widely from one person to another, so several peope may look through two or more scopes at the same objects and none of them may "see" the same thing(s). Also, most people don't have enough experience with optics or an understanding of how light conditions and manufacturer coatings affect and bias the image (for example, a scope may exhibit a "cooler" [more neutral] color cast while another may exhibit a "warmer" [more colorful] image). I prefer scopes with more natural (neutral) color rendition rather than scopes with overly "warm", over-saturated colors, but YMMV.

The scope with the more neutral image cast may not be what a birdwatcher is interested-in, but that doesn't mean that the scope with the more neutral color cast is less desirable. Birdwatchers' generally want colors to <span style="font-style: italic">"pop"</span>, while shooters generally want the sharpest, brightest image they can get to resolve bullet holes and impacts. These goals aren't mutually-exclusive, but sometimes people prefer one over the other based on <span style="font-style: italic">what they see</span> and what their needs/priorities are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is the $600 extra for the swaro HD worth it. Does it really give you that much more?</div></div>
I've used a Swarovski ATS 65, Swarovski ATM 65 HD, a Zeiss 65T FL, and a Leupold 12-40X60 Gold Ring. Between the Swarovskis', the HD model is the obvious choice because it is clearly (pun intended) the better of of two in sharpness, color rendition, and contrast. Between the Swarovski HD and the Zeiss 65T FL <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I</span></span> would choose the Swarovski, because <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">to me</span></span> the Swarovski HD has better color rendition and contrast.

The Zeiss 65T FL has a slightly brighter image which would normally seem best for the sharpest hole-resolving ability, but the Zeiss's super-bright image can tend to wash-out the image and leave it looking dull in bright conditions. And just in case you are unaware, the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"FL"</span></span> designation in the Zeiss naming scheme stands for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"Fluorite"</span></span> crystals.

I find that the Swarovski HD has plenty of color "pop" while still offering awesome resolving power. Maybe thats' because the Swarovski HD models also use Fluorite glass, although Swarovski doesn't make a big deal about the FL glass either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have an opinion on why to go with Zeiss (non tactical) over the swaro?</div></div>
Not really. I sold my previous-generation Angled Zeiss Diascope 65T FL after comparing it to my <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Optolyth S80 HD Compact</span></span>. The (80mm) Optolyth S80 HD Compact weighs 1 lb. more than the (65mm) Zeiss 65T FL, but it is the same size and has a 20-60X zoom range and a MIL-based Eyepiece option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does Lupy HD really belong in the league with these 3? </div></div>
I've always liked the Leupold Golden Ring 12-40X60 spotting scope - its' compact, rugged, & lightweight, has excellent clarity and a wide magnification range, and it has a Lifetime Warranty. However, I put the Leupold 12-40X60 Golden Ring and it's HD sibling in a different category for two reasons: (1) While the clarity is excellent (especially with the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"HD"</span></span> version), it isn't Zeiss or Swarovski-level), and (2) You can have the Leupold Custom Shop install a Mildot reticle (Army Round Mildot type), a TMR, or a Schmidt & Bender P4F reticle in the FFP. I know that at least one Horus reticle is also available. If your riflescopes don't have sufficient clarity to spot with or you want another reticle on-target the 12-40X60 Leupold spotter is one of only a few FFP reticle-equipped spotters around. Even spotters with fixed magnification, reticle-equipped eyepieces are rare.

If you want a spotting scope with a MIL-based reticle for calling corrections and/or ranging the field is very limited. In the FFP variable field there is the very impressive Zeiss Spotter 60 (with an impressive $5,000.00 price tag to match) and the afore-mentioned Leupold 12-40X60X Golden Ring / Leupold Mark 4 12-40X60 variants. There may be more out there, but I haven't investigated them because the Spotter 60 would be the one I would want, but it is just not feasible or practical for me to buy one.

If you're interested in a spotting scope with awesome clarity and superior color rendition in a compact size <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">with the option of 30X and 45X Wide Angle MIL Reticle Eyepieces,</span></span> read my <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"Optolyth S80 HD Compact Spotting Scope"</span></span> write-up. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Optolyth Compacts</span></span> are available in both "Straight" and "Angled" models in both HD (Fluorite glass) and non-HD versions. The rotating reticle is awesome, and AFAIK unique to <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Optolyth</span></span>. The kicker is that <span style="font-style: italic">with Eyepieces attached to their respective scopes</span> the 80mm Optolyth Compacts are no longer than the 65mm Zeiss (the Optolyth 80mm Compacts are actually shorter than the 65mm Swarovskis') as well as being much shorter and a little lighter than both the Zeiss 85mm and Swarovski 80mm scopes.

Keith

I can't offer up much, other than if you go with a 65mm HD Swaro you won't be disappointed.

Also, the Leupy is not in the same class as the other two. It's a nice spotter for the pack, and I'm sure would get the job done, but, at least to my eyes, the Swaro is much better glass. It didn't take me long at all in a quick side by side to determine that.

I have tried most of the scopes you are looking at as well and have to agree with all of the above. I did not want to spend the money on a swaro HD but I did on the big 80mm HD. I guess I am a complete swarovski whore because I have 2 pairs of binos, LR, and the big spotter. I think it comes down to what was described earlier to my eyes they just look a little better than the others I have looked through, or now that I have used their stuff for so long that is what I expect to see.

hmm I appreciate all the info.

I'm a fan of Zeiss but I know Swaro well. Just not the spotters.

Looks like I'll take some hard looks at the Zeiss and Swaro and weigh out the differences and options.

i would get behind them and see for yourself. it's always worth investing in the HD glass. it may not be apparent at first, but when you need it, you start to notice the differences. hard to go wrong with zeiss or swarovski, test both to see what adjustments you like. i usually like to recommend the 80mm scopes, because they aren't much bigger or heavier than the 65mm and the performance from 60mm to 80mm in a spotter with a wide magnification range is pretty substantial.

personally, i don't care what i'm doing, i'm taking an 80mm spotter angled.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmm I appreciate all the info.

I'm a fan of Zeiss but I know Swaro well. Just not the spotters.

Looks like I'll take some hard looks at the Zeiss and Swaro and weigh out the differences and options. </div></div>
Zeiss and Swarovski both make great spotting scopes so you won't be dissapointed with either - now you just need to play with both and decide which you prefer in the image and ergomomics departments. Just keep in mind that as great as Zeiss and Swarovski spotting scopes are that you've effectively eliminated the option of a reticle by going with either of them, and should you decide that you want a reticle later you'll have to get another spotter.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Size in the pack is also worth considering.</div></div>
That's very true, which is why I mentioned <span style="font-style: italic">"that with Eyepieces attached to their respective scopes the 80mm Optolyth Compacts are no longer than the 65mm Zeiss (the Optolyth 80mm Compacts are actually shorter than the 65mm Swarovskis'".</span> Once you attach Eyepieces to the respective spotting scopes the [80mm] Optolyth and the [65mm] Diascope 65T FL are the same size, and the Swarovski becomes longer.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Zeiss Diascope 65T FL Body (left) compared to Optolyth S80 HD Compact Body (right):</span></span>
Zeiss65TFLOptolythS80HDCompactOH8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Zeiss Diascope 65T FL & Zeiss Vario 15-45X/20-60X Eyepiece (left) compared to Optolyth S80 HD Compact & Optolyth 20-60X Eyepiece (right):</span></span>
Zeiss65TFLOptolythS80HDCompactOH28x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Zeiss Diascope 65T FL & Zeiss Vario 15-45X/20-60X Eyepiece (back) compared to Optolyth S80 HD Compact & Optolyth 20-60X Eyepiece (front):</span></span>
Zeiss65TFLOptolythS80HDCompact28x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Zeiss Diascope 65T FL & Zeiss Vario 15-45X/20-60X Eyepiece (top) compared to Optolyth S80 HD Compact & Optolyth 20-60X Eyepiece (bottom):</span></span>
Zeiss65TFLOptolythS80HDCompactOH38x6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why angled over straight? </div></div>
Angled is much easier on the neck while prone and can be setup to the right or left of a shooter so that the shooter only needs to turn his or her head a bit to see through the spotter. Angled spotters are also a lot more convenient for standing use <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">when people of various heights will be using the spotter, as taller shooters just need to be at the waist to look through the spotter (obviously, if you have a 5-ft. taller user and a 6-ft.+ user, the taller user will have to bend a lot more than if the shorter user was 5.5-ft. taller or more.</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + G2285MB Adapter and Optolyth S80 HD Compact w/30X WA MIL Reticle Eyepiece. Here the scope is set-up to the Left of the shooter/spotter.
The spotting scope has been rotated to the Right within it's Collar, while the Eyepiece's Reticle has been rotated to the Left to remain "square" with the target area:</span></span>
S80HDCompactRSRARotatedRightCU8x6.jpg

S80HDCompactRSFARotatedRightCU8x6-1.jpg

The only instances that I see straight-through spotters as better than angled are: (a) when you're spotting movers and/or the scope is hand-held, because it's just more instinctual (i.e. <span style="font-style: italic">easier and faster</span>) to get on-target with a straight because you can aim directly at the target without having to look down while trying to align the scope with the target,(b) the spotting scope is being used while standing by a single individual or by users very close in height. And I say this for reason <span style="font-style: italic">"a"</span> I mentioned previously - the user is/users are able to align the spotter more easily, and (c) when looking sharply "Down" (angled spotters have the edge when looking sharply "Up").

Keith

Nice setup! Good option for a tripod with no center pole to get in the way. Gitzo is pricey though!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rcdinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice setup! Good option for a tripod with no center pole to get in the way.</div></div>
The [Gitzo] GT1550T Traveller has a Center Column, but I since I don't need the Center Column for prone use I just remove it when prone. Below is a photo of my GT1550T Traveller with the Center Column installed and setup for low seated use:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + G2285MB Adapter and Optolyth S80 HD Compact w/30X WA MIL Reticle Eyepiece. Center Column raised for seated use:</span></span>
S80HDCompactLSRASitting8x6.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rcdinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gitzo is pricey though!</div></div>
Gitzos' are definitely pricey, but there are no other tripods like them. The Traveller Series legs fold 180-degrees back over the Center Column, making the Travellers' the most compact tripods around.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + Gitzo G2285MB Adapter folded and ready to travel:</span></span>
GT1550TG2285MBFolded8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">I applied some foam grips to the upper sections of the legs to protect them from scratches and deaden sound. The foam grips are
long enough to fit over and cushion the aluminum ferrules, so I pulled the grips over them as you can see in the photos below:</span></span>
FoamGrips8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + Gitzo G2285MB Adapter with Foam Grip material, folded:</span></span>
PA1615798x6.jpg

Keith

Damn Keith,
You have all the cool toys! After I get Mike paid off for that Tac Ops Delta 51, I am going to have to start working towards getting one of those Optolyth. I read your whole write up on that thing. Great Review! Sold me on them.

ttyl,
Murel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn Keith,
You have all the cool toys!</div></div>
Thanks <span style="font-style: italic">Murel</span> - if only that were true. I'm far from having all the cool toys, <span style="font-style: italic">but I am extremely selective about my toys,</span> which is why I have and use the toys that I do have. Each one fills a niche and is the best in it's class for what it is designed to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After I get Mike paid off for that Tac Ops Delta 51, I am going to have to start working towards getting one of those Optolyth.</div></div>
If you're going to visit Los Angeles, email me and maybe we can set-up a time to visit the range or a least play with my Optolyth S80 HD Compact.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read your whole write up on that thing. Great Review! Sold me on them.

ttyl,
Murel</div></div>
Thanks for the kind words - I'm glad that you liked my Optolyth write-up. The Optolyth HD Compacts are truly excellent, and the Optolyth <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">(rotating) MIL-based</span></span> Eyepieces set the Optolyths' apart from the Zeiss' Diascope and the Swarovski spotters. The Vortex Razor HD is good, but not as good as the Optolyth HD Compacts, plus the Razor's reticle doesn't rotate. That can be a problem on any spotter that isn't oriented exacly verticle, whether straight or angled, but especially for an angled spotter. The price differential between a Razor HD and an Optolyth HD Compact is well under $300.00, so IMHO an Optolyth HD Compact is a solid choice over a Razor HD.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cocadori</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keith,

Your thoughts on this:

Zeiss Dialyt Field Spotter </div></div>
I haven't used a Zeiss Dialyt at all - I only played with one briefly at SHOT last year (2011). Keep in mind that the Dialyt is a <span style="font-style: italic">field spotter</span>, not a <span style="font-style: italic">spotting scope</span>. In the brief time I played with the Dialyt at SHOT 2011 I wasn't overly impressed with it, but if you want a field spotter I would go with the Dialyt over the USO Field Spotter.

Keith

Hey Keith,
I read some of your comments on your Gitzo 1550T and was very impressed with its versatility, so I bought one. When I pulled out the center column to set the tripod up for the prone position I could not get it to work. I looked at your pictures you had placed on the internet and could see there must be a plate or shorter column under the G1077M head that I am missing. Could you let me know what that is?
Thanks,
Murel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + G2285MB Adapter and Optolyth S80 HD Compact :</span></span>

Keith </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hey Keith,
I read some of your comments on your Gitzo 1550T and was very impressed with its versatility, so I bought one. When I pulled out the center column to set the tripod up for the prone position I could not get it to work. I looked at your pictures you had placed on the internet and could see there must be a plate or shorter column under the G1077M head that I am missing. Could you let me know what that is?
Thanks,
Murel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GT1550T Traveller + G2285MB Adapter and Optolyth S80 HD Compact :</span></span>

Keith </div></div> </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Murel</span></span> -

I remove the Column for prone use, so the only piece that's <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">under</span></span></span> the Head would be the round platform disc. The disc I use when using the GT1550T prone is what Gitzo refers to as the <span style="font-style: italic">"Low Angle Adapter"</span> - that's what you see in the photos. There should have been a <span style="font-style: italic">Low Angle Adapter</span> included with your GT1550T Traveller. If you look at the little Gitzo foldout that came with your tripod you'll see that the LAA is shown being installed in <span style="font-style: italic">"Figure 7"</span> of the foldout. This same disc is included in the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GS1320KT Ground Level Kit</span></span>. It's threaded the same as the "standard" platform disc and one was included with my Gitzo GT1550T (Traveller) Tripod. The <span style="font-style: italic">"Low Angle Adapter"</span> disc differs from the "standard" disc that comes threaded onto the ball stud on the G1077M Head is two (2) ways:

(a) It has a slight raised "step" machined into the underside which centers the disc in the Locking Ring as you tighten it down.

(b) The top of the Low Angle Adapter disc has a slight recess for clearance where the Stud protrudes above the disc, whereas the "standard" disc has a large recess for clearance for the Stud.

You don't have to buy a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo GS1320KT Ground Level Kit</span></span> to get the <span style="font-style: italic">Low Angle Adapter</span> (Gitzo PN D1550.01) - you can order one through the Manfrotto Spare Parts Distributor at (201) 818-0060. The same company that distributes Manfrotto also handles Gitzo, so don't be confused when they answer "Manfrotto Spare Parts". <span style="font-weight: bold">NOTE:</span> The raised "Step" isn't required for a disc to work on top of the Locking Ring, but it's better because the raised section keeps the disc centered on top of the Locking Ring. The photos below illustrate the difference between the two discs.

I also bought a couple of <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Gitzo 1/4-20" & 3/8"-16 Reversible Tripod Screws</span></span> because I didn't want to use anti-seize on the threads, and the Stud can get stuck in the threads of the shaft if you crank on it really tight. If that happens you'll need pliers to that the Stud out, possibly scarring the threads in the process <span style="font-style: italic">(and who carries pliers in the field?</span>). Carrying a second stud allows you to dedicate a stud to the Column and another for ground level use, negating a stuck stud. The Gitzo Stud Lists at $14.00 and is rarely found for less than $10.00, so if B & H is out get the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Oben Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Mounting Stud</span></span>. Oben makes good quality stuff so so buy the Stud without hesitation. Buy two (2) Oben Studs at $7.00 each so you'll have a spare.

I'd wanted a higher-end ball head when I bought the Gitzo, but couldn't swing it at the time, but I recently upgraded the Head on my GT1550T to a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Really Right Stuff BH-30 LR</span></span>. Forget ARCA-Swiss - RRS all the way! For photos click <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">HERE</span></span>. RRS also makes what may be the ultimate tripods, but they're even more pricey than Gitzo.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Bottom of the "Low Angle Adapter" disc with raised center (Left), and "Standard" disc with flush center (Right):</span></span>
GitzoSeries1PlatformDiscBOTTOMS8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Top of the "Low Angle Adapter" disc with small recess (Left), and "Standard" disc with large recess (Right):</span></span>
GitzoSeries1PlatformDiscTOPS8x6-1.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">The raised center of the Low Angle Adapter indexes to the center of the Locking Ring, keeping the platform disc centered:</span></span>
GitzoSeries1LockingRingGroundLevelPlatformDisc8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">The "Standard" disc sits on top of the ballstud so it doesn't need the raised center:</span></span>
GitzoSeries1withStandardPlatformDisc8x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">The "Standard" disc <span style="text-decoration: underline">can</span> be used on top of the Locking Ring, but it lacks the raised center for indexing:</span></span>
GitzoSeries1LockingRingStandardPlatformDisc8x6.jpg

Keith

Wow!
Thanks a bunch Keith. That really helps alot. I am thinking of going with the MANFROTTO 322RC2 for its quick movment, but we will see. Thanks again for the info and the great detail you went into. That helps more then you know.

P.S. Next time your down at Tac Ops HQ, you should take some snap shots of my Delta 51
grin.gif
. I am trying not to bug Mike’s ass by calling every week because I know he is busy and has a lot of builds going on, but holy shit I am getting pumped. If you dont though, no big deal
grin.gif

Thanks again for the help Keith,
Murel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow!
Thanks a bunch Keith. That really helps alot. I am thinking of going with the MANFROTTO 322RC2 for its quick movment, but we will see. Thanks again for the info and the great detail you went into. That helps more then you know.</div></div>
As always, I'm glad I could help. Thanks for the acknowledgement. Not to stray further off-topic, but depending upon the intended use(s) of your tripod you may find the (Manfrotto) 322RC2 too bulky. For instance, I chose the GT1550T Traveller for as a good all-around tripod - it's the smallest, lightest, most versatile tripod around so it's great for travel. It can also get very low to the ground or be raised up fairly high for camera and video use. And unlike Manfrottos' it has a very small footprint for prone use. Using large, bulky heads and other components sort of negates the compact size and lightweight of the 1550T tripod to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. Next time your down at Tac Ops HQ, you should take some snap shots of my Delta 51
grin.gif
. I am trying not to bug Mike’s ass by calling every week because I know he is busy and has a lot of builds going on, but holy shit I am getting pumped. If you dont though, no big deal
grin.gif
.</div></div>
I haven't been down to Tac Ops for about two months now, and have barely spoken to Mike since then. I did speak with him for about five minutes about two weeks ago but haven't spoken to him since then. If Mike doesn't call me for a week or longer I won't usually call him. He did say that he had about 90 rifles to bed before he had to take an agency call. Maybe your Delta 51 is one of them. If I happen to talk to him I'll ask about your Delta 51 and PM you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brinkhdlow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks again for the help Keith,
Murel
</div></div>
You're welcome.

Keith