• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

He went to jail for 31 days because of her lies.

All you "righteous good folks" that are so eager to go do bad things to men that supposedly did something bad had better take careful note.
Women lie, lots
Children lie, lots
Police lie, lots

Next time you are feeling all righteous about skipping that whole fair trial thing just remember, you might be actually on the side of evil...

Also it's pretty crappy that the evil police went and arrested the guy with no actual proof other than a lie and his truck was driving by the area and was xxx colour...

Those police and such that arrested him and any judges involved need to be brought to equal justice for their actions and not excused.

All you "righteous good folks" that are so eager to go do bad things to men that supposedly did something bad had better take careful note.
Women lie, lots
Children lie, lots
Police lie, lots

Next time you are feeling all righteous about skipping that whole fair trial thing just remember, you might be actually on the side of evil...

Also it's pretty crappy that the evil police went and arrested the guy with no actual proof other than a lie and his truck was driving by the area and was xxx colour...

Those police and such that arrested him and any judges involved need to be brought to equal justice for their actions and not excused.
And the DA that didn't ask for any evidence from the cops.
All you have is a plate reader having him in the area? Get the fuck out of my office!! Nope. Arrest him for...,.

i wonder her motivation.
could it be another migrant scam to avoid being deported because you're a victim of a crime?
i kind of think that's a bullshit exception anyway.
if you're a migrant criminal, you don't shouldn't get to stay because another migrant or criminal robs or assaults you.

i wonder her motivation.
could it be another migrant scam to avoid being deported because you're a victim of a crime?
i kind of think that's a bullshit exception anyway.
if you're a migrant criminal, you don't shouldn't get to stay because another migrant or criminal robs or assaults you.
Her motivation according to the video is she saw him in a parking lot and "He looked creepy"....... yeah think about that one.

The world is full of nutcases. The police could have checked her story before making an arrest.
"He hit me and yes he owns guns" are the two phrases cops love to hear most. It's like a dinner bell to sharks...if sharks had ears.

I dated a woman that bragged how she used that combo to get her ex arrested and his guns confiscated.
I backed away from that relationship as quietly as possible, making no sudden moves.

Cunt.

"He hit me and yes he owns guns" are the two phrases cops love to hear most. It's like a dinner bell to sharks...if sharks had ears.

I dated a woman that bragged how she used that combo to get her ex arrested and his guns confiscated.
I backed away from that relationship as quietly as possible, making no sudden moves.

Cunt.
Sharks have ears that are better then ours.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The Major League Baseball dude, lying e Jean Carrol….

Uromova - could she be Ukrainian? If her lips are moving she is scamming.

All you have is a plate reader having him in the area? Get the fuck out of my office!! Nope. Arrest him for...,.
Accuser gave a physical description of suspect and vehicle during intitial report. Plate reader gave LE a name. LE put together a a photo line-up where the accuser picked out the man that was arrested. The woman also apparently had an injury to her lip at the time of her report that made her account believable.

Last edited:
Uhhhhh lemme splain sumpin fellas. Say my neighbor pisses me off cause , I don’t know, his dog shit in my yard. So I goes down to my local magistrate and says” my neighbor was wacking off in front of my 10 year old daughter” Felony charge in most states. Magistrate says you know what? That’s hideous! Pervert needs locked up. No popo involvement, warrant issued on the “sworn” statement of spurned neighbor. Warrant shows up at precinct #12 and officer Biggy and Smalls get assigned to execute the bullshit warrant. They go and put the habeus grabbus on pervert and transport to lock up. Up to the judicial process after that. Not sure what the process was here , but maybe the same? Sometimes the law dogs deserve the hate, sometimes not. Can’t find any details on how the innocent dude went from minding his own business to spending a month in lock up. Could be a bullshit sworn statement and a warrant issued?

My point is that while the judicial system in the USA is better than most, it is far from perfect. Dick heads accuse people all the time, and they have to fight the system to prove their innocence. Sometimes the “cops” are the players in the game.

Hate the players….not the game….sometimes

Uhhhhh lemme splain sumpin fellas. Say my neighbor pisses me off cause , I don’t know, his dog shit in my yard. So I goes down to my local magistrate and says” my neighbor was wacking off in front of my 10 year old daughter” Felony charge in most states. Magistrate says you know what? That’s hideous! Pervert needs locked up. No popo involvement, warrant issued on the “sworn” statement of spurned neighbor. Warrant shows up at precinct #12 and officer Biggy and Smalls get assigned to execute the bullshit warrant. They go and put the habeus grabbus on pervert and transport to lock up. Up to the judicial process after that. Not sure what the process was here , but maybe the same? Sometimes the law dogs deserve the hate, sometimes not. Can’t find any details on how the innocent dude went from minding his own business to spending a month in lock up. Could be a bullshit sworn statement and a warrant issued?

My point is that while the judicial system in the USA is better than most, it is far from perfect. Dick heads accuse people all the time, and they have to fight the system to prove their innocence. Sometimes the “cops” are the players in the game.

Large claims should require large proof.
As most have worked at the local magistrate for more than a day.
Could make pulling this shit much harder, right?

R

Reactions: st1650

Since it's a known by those that are getting used for revenge. Just maybe they'd not jump into super hero mode and do their actual jobs. Or is that asking too much?

Cops admitted they had absolutely no evidence other than his truck looking vaguely like a truck so they charged him and his piece of shit lawyer got him a million dollar bail. The whole system is fucked up. If he had been an illegal immigrant they would not have arrested him.

I bet his truck has a Trump sticker.

Women lie, lots
Children lie, lots
Police lie, lots

But what if they're on video doing said awful shit.....but then again the deep fake shit has gotten pretty damned convincing.

Neil Degrasse Tyson proved how lousy people are as witnesses, in court no less as he was there for jury duty.....or at least he claimed. The point stands though. People are shit witnesses, people lie, and there are a bunch of lazy ass cops, and detectives, and there are DA's who are interested in conviction stats, rather than actual justice.

Branden

The more I think about this, the more I get pissed off.

I hope the man is a multi-millionaire in a few years once all the cases settle. Granted the only lawsuit he'll get paid on is the one with the PD that arrested him and conducted the "investigation". The DA is immune from being sued unfortunately. He can sue the lying cunt, and her Dad, get either settlements, or judgements against them and take their property, seize their accounts, but odds are neither of 'em have much of anything. If he knew she lied, and failed to report it, he should be charged as well.

Million dollar bond, in a world where they are letting criminals go with cashless bonds or crimes they're caught on camera actually committing. What a goat fuck.

When there is no physical proof or more than one eyewitness, I believe the accuser should have to go through multiple lie detector tests given by unbiased independent agency's that don't know the results of any previous test.

I was reading comments elsewhere where supposedly she had identified two possible suspects, and the man who was arrested, his family was threatened if they acted as alibi's that they would be jailed. I don't know if there's truth to that, but given that we know the shoddy investigative practices they use, it wouldn't surprise me.

One article from not long after he was arrested stated that the man was "known to police for using methamphetamines"....so they already had it out for him from the get go seems like.

I bet lawyers are banging down his door, and blowing up his phone.

A little bit of salt in the wound, her bail is set at $30K.

Branden

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
1716552629894.png

Her motivation according to the video is she saw him in a parking lot and "He looked creepy"....... yeah think about that one.
So many people that are out there walking the free world should be in asylums. They just are not suitable to be in the real world. Sadly we did away with all the asylums and the rest of us have to just deal with them.

And how can they arrest someone with zero evidence and just some girls statement and no witnesses which you'd think would be in a parking lot. ?? All the good cops have retired and walked away from the BS and now we are left with DEI hires and room temperature cops everywhere.

Reactions: NoDopes
This whole fuckin story stinks from one end to the other. So Sally McNuts accusing Mickey the meth head, who gets locked up for 30+ days. Everyone accusing the shity cops, but PLENTY of blame to be had by all.
1) Who is the fuckin retard who issued the warrant?
2) What probable cause was in the warrant?
3) Once a warrant is issued, it can only be rescinded by a judge. The cops are REQUIRED TO SERVE THE WARRANT. They get no choice in the matter.
4) If it was bullshit PC , then why was a warrant even issued? Regardless of who made the sworn statement for the warrant.
5) Even if the cops jerked the dude out of his car and arrested him on the street, he still goes before a magistrate or judge for a PC hearing.
6) After incarceration, shit head goes before a judge for a bond hearing. Why no bond?
7) At said bond hearing, shit head gets a lawyer appointed if he doesn’t have one. Did shit head have a shit head lawyer that got his license from a Cracker Jack box? If the warrant was false on its face, then shit head’s lawyer should have been able to successfully argue there was no PC to hold his client and shit head should have been kicked to the curb.

I will stipulate to the fact that in todays day and age, the mature, knowledgeable, integrity bound, law dogs are being replaced by retards who got no clue to the everyday world of the public with little dicks and big guns. But in this case there are so many fucking failings that it’s almost as if some dick head made the whole thing up just to bash law enforcement.

I was reading comments elsewhere where supposedly she had identified two possible suspects, and the man who was arrested, his family was threatened if they acted as alibi's that they would be jailed. I don't know if there's truth to that, but given that we know the shoddy investigative practices they use, it wouldn't surprise me.

That act alone should have the police and "detectives" thrown in jail and never allowed to be in any kind of law enforcement or justice again.

Kind of like I've heard stories about the DAs threatening witnesses that unless they told the DA's version of events they would be arrested and charged with perjury and good luck proving you told the truth.

Those kind of acts need to have swift punishment and lifetime bans attached.

3) Once a warrant is issued, it can only be rescinded by a judge. The cops are REQUIRED TO SERVE THE WARRANT. They get no choice in the matter.
I don't know about PA, but I had a couple friends on the KC Swat team, and they had the final say on whether to execute the warrant, and some warrants were not executed because of paperwork errors, and PC statements that the door kickers said didn't make sense. They're the ones liable if the warrant is tossed, and especially if something goes down serving the warrant. The Warrant is the judicial permission to conduct the arrest, or engage in the search of a private premises, it's not an order that they are mandated to serve the warrant. I'm not a lawyer, that's the way I understand it. I once had a warrant for an inpaid city fine, they didn't come get me, it came up when a license plate reader dinged in an officers car that I had a warrant. He was super cool, told me to take care of it on Monday, and I did. The officers that have told me they've chosen to not serve certain search warrants are trustworthy in my view, and wouldn't make shit up for the hell of it types. Neither are LEO anymore because of politics in their departments, and they've gone on to other careers since then.
7) At said bond hearing, shit head gets a lawyer appointed if he doesn’t have one. Did shit head have a shit head lawyer that got his license from a Cracker Jack box? If the warrant was false on its face, then shit head’s lawyer should have been able to successfully argue there was no PC to hold his client and shit head should have been kicked to the curb.

I will stipulate to the fact that in todays day and age, the mature, knowledgeable, integrity bound, law dogs are being replaced by retards who got no clue to the everyday world of the public with little dicks and big guns. But in this case there are so many fucking failings that it’s almost as if some dick head made the whole thing up just to bash law enforcement.
Picture yourself as a young, inexperienced public defender who is overloaded with cases. MOST people are arrested because they are likely guilty in some capacity. You have 1100 cases a year, 1099 are definately guilty, you're just navigating them through the justice system. You have about 10 seconds to review the case before you have to argue your defense for your client whom you just met. A public defender is nearly as worthless as representing yourself in most cases. In a functioning judicial system though, the law enforcement is conducting a decent investigation at that minimum. If you're ever in trouble, hope and pray that when/if it happens, you have the good fortune of being financially able to get a lawyer with at least a 3 digit IQ.

You're absolutely right about most law dogs being replaced by retards. There are some good ones, but they are retiring, or leaving in droves, and being replaced with the very people who should not be LEo's.

Branden

I don't know about PA, but I had a couple friends on the KC Swat team, and they had the final say on whether to execute the warrant, and some warrants were not executed because of paperwork errors, and PC statements that the door kickers said didn't make sense. They're the ones liable if the warrant is tossed, and especially if something goes down serving the warrant. The Warrant is the judicial permission to conduct the arrest, or engage in the search of a private premises, it's not an order that they are mandated to serve the warrant. I'm not a lawyer, that's the way I understand it. I once had a warrant for an inpaid city fine, they didn't come get me, it came up when a license plate reader dinged in an officers car that I had a warrant. He was super cool, told me to take care of it on Monday, and I did. The officers that have told me they've chosen to not serve certain search warrants are trustworthy in my view, and wouldn't make shit up for the hell of it types. Neither are LEO anymore because of politics in their departments, and they've gone on to other careers since then.

Picture yourself as a young, inexperienced public defender who is overloaded with cases. MOST people are arrested because they are likely guilty in some capacity. You have 1100 cases a year, 1099 are definately guilty, you're just navigating them through the justice system. You have about 10 seconds to review the case before you have to argue your defense for your client whom you just met. A public defender is nearly as worthless as representing yourself in most cases. In a functioning judicial system though, the law enforcement is conducting a decent investigation at that minimum. If you're ever in trouble, hope and pray that when/if it happens, you have the good fortune of being financially able to get a lawyer with at least a 3 digit IQ.

You're absolutely right about most law dogs being replaced by retards. There are some good ones, but they are retiring, or leaving in droves, and being replaced with the very people who should not be LEo's.

Branden

You are talking about two different things here, errors and "final say". Sorry they do not have "final say".....well I guess they do, go do it or go home.

Reactions: ken226
This whole fuckin story stinks from one end to the other. So Sally McNuts accusing Mickey the meth head, who gets locked up for 30+ days. Everyone accusing the shity cops, but PLENTY of blame to be had by all.
1) Who is the fuckin retard who issued the warrant?
2) What probable cause was in the warrant?
4) If it was bullshit PC , then why was a warrant even issued? Regardless of who made the sworn statement for the warrant.
5) Even if the cops jerked the dude out of his car and arrested him on the street, he still goes before a magistrate or judge for a PC hearing.
6) After incarceration, shit head goes before a judge for a bond hearing. Why no bond?

Someone understands.

Branden
Speaking of a cool LEO trusting you to take care of a problem on your own, I remember being a broke college kid that ignored paying a ticket. I'm sitting at home one day eating, fried chicken as a matter of fact, and an unmarked constable's car pulling up in front of the house. A man in street clothes gets out and I step out on the porch and he asks me if Im TexPatriot. I answer thats an affirmative.

He tells me he had a warrant for my arrest for a ticket and we needed to go downtown. I'm standing there holding a chicken drumstick and tell him while I'm chewing I couldn't go down right then, I was in the middle of eating. He tells me to go down and take care of the ticket on my own, that he didn't want to have to come back. I did the next day.

People's word meant something back then.

Branden
Picture yourself in deep shit and they assign Jo potato as your lawyer. Number 78 out of 85 in his class and the only job he can land is the shit catcher in some two bit law firm.
Allen Dershowitz and Johny Cochran types don't catch public defender cases.

No they don't, they have lateral lines running the length of their bodies that detect low frequency vibrations.

Which....pretty much means what?
He has two big ears, one on each side of his body.
My wife has ears. They dont work.
She has a titanium spike, screwed into her skull. On that spike is snapped an electronic device that pics up vibrations and sends them through the bones of her skull.
She has shark hearing.
I'm willing to bet the animal kingdom helped them develop this marvelous technology.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Which....pretty much means what?
He has two big ears, one on each side of his body.
My wife has ears. They dont work.
She has a titanium spike, screwed into her skull. On that spike is snapped an electronic device that pics up vibrations and sends them through the bones of her skull.
She has shark hearing.
I'm willing to bet the animal kingdom helped them develop this marvelous technology.
Which...pretty much means what I wrote, that sharks don't have ears. They instead have lateral lines that pick up vibrations.

If you're saying those are ears, then on that same argument your wife's titanium spike antenna is an ear and those floppy things growing on the side of her head are just handles.

Is her spike AM or FM? Does she need a HAM radio license?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn