• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Head of ISIS dead?

Perhaps then you would like to enlighten us with the great truth about why practically everybody from across the world got together for a little 'civil' war in Syria?

In my opinion it would take someone with a masters in Doublethink to convince themselves it was simply about a bunch of do gooders wanting to help some protesters force a leader they didn't like to resign.

An 2005 interview ''US government coming for you'' quite number of years before it all kicked off.

I tend to have a rather pessimistic viewpoint on global politics.

I'll just say that our last "worstest enemy" got suddenly taken out right when our last president had really stepped in it and badly needed good publicity and a "win"

You could say our current president also kind of stepped in it & got a full on pie in the face and really needed a win right about now....... and would you know it our "worstest enemy" suddenly gets taken out.....
Our worst enemies are whining about how they got left in the dark regarding this mission.

The president thanked Russia, the Syrian government, Turkey and the Kurds for their support in the operation. ''

And.........very distinctly, no thanks to Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and the rest of the POS's in the dim party............You dumb fuks didn't even have a hint of what was happening. And, nice job SNL. You were so busy trashing orange man, he was killing the head bad guy that would slit all your throats. Morons.

;) ???

Last edited:
CNN and ISIS kill.jpg

I wish every mission went like this ZERO lost of Military Members , must be thrilling as hell to be on a crew hunting down these terrorist when they corner them. Their work is as important as a doctor removing cancer ,but just a bit more dangerous doing it in the field. I hope they all still put a round into the pile of goo that was left over.

Reactions: Aries256
That was probably the best plan of course for anyone in that situation.
Can't fault him for doing that.
Go out with a bang and hope to take some of your enemies out with you.
Added bonus of dying as a martyr and heading straight to your reward without the detour to a torture prison.
Also if you are dead, they can't get you to give out any information on your buddies.

WTF is wrong with you? Reward? Seriously?

Try understanding how the enemy thinks, it might help you with future understanding as our current chapter of the forever war starts up the 3rd decade.

In their mind, they are the good guys & we are the evil infidels. In the deceased enemy leader's mind (while it still existed), as well as that of their followers / successors they were getting on the express lane to enjoy the reward promised by their religion for dying while fighting the good fight against us infidels.

If anyone is interested, there is an excellent book called The Way of the Strangers by Graeme Wood. It is a completely objective presentation of what makes ISIS tick and those who join it, including Americans. It's utterly fascinating and I could not put it down. Here's a description.

In his new book, The Way of the Strangers, he takes this theme further. "Muslim critics of the Islamic State are compelled to acknowledge that the group is led by and supported by Muslims," he writes, "albeit Muslims with whom they vociferously disagree. The mortification is in the discovery that the Islamic State consults the same texts as other Muslims and dips into the same Sunni historical traditions."

Wood knows what he is talking about; if you want to read in one place a discourse on the competing branches of Islam, an explanation of its different legal schools, a dictionary of its essential terms, why Sunnis see Shia as having "left the faith," and how Salafi and Sufi Muslims differ, this is your book. But that is not the reason to read it — and that is certainly not why Wood wrote it.

No, this book is about his encounters with those who are believers in the Islamic State. What makes it such interesting reading is that Wood sets out in the best journalistic tradition to understand who these people are, where they come from, how they got there, and what makes them tick. He tells the stories of these encounters with very real people — and they take place all over the globe, stretching from Egypt, to Australia, to Great Britain, to Norway, to the Philippines, and to the United States.

Wood sets out in the best journalistic tradition to understand who these people are, where they come from, how they got there, and what makes them tick.
Dennis Ross

We meet Hesham Elashry, an older Egyptian who spent time in the United States and at one time made suits for the actor Paul Newman. And Musa Cerantonio, who lives in Australia and is one of the "seducers" or recruiters on-line for the Islamic State. Born Robert Cerantonio, a Catholic, his father left at an early age, and he converted to Islam after finding its simple logic and piety compelling. Like other converts, he has a facility with languages and he excels in reciting Quranic text and attracting followers. But he, too, is a follower of Yahya Abu Hassan, a.k.a. "Yahya the American" — who argues in classical Arabic for the righteousness of his cause, a cause that finds all justice in fulfilling literally the words of the prophet. Even if that means killing and waging war with non-believers, or those who claim to be Muslims but betray the iron-clad laws of the faith.

Through Wood, we meet not Yahya but his family from Texas. He was born John Georgelas, to a well-to-do family in Plano, Texas. His father Tim is a doctor who went to West Point and served in the Army and the Air Force. His grandfather also served, including on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Yahya, sickly as a kid,sought refuge in religion — initially Greek Orthodox — and then converted to Islam two and half months after 9/11, in what Wood calls the ultimate form of rebellion. There are, of course, other manifestations of rebellion, but Yahya had great talent for languages, mastered Arabic, and found his calling in studying Islam and then being attracted to its most extreme, intolerant form. Today, he is in Raqqa as the chief English-language polemicist for the Islamic State.

We also meet Hamza Yusuf and Yasir Qadhi, both Muslims, both scholars and scathing critics of the Islamic State (and also of each other). Wood wants them to debunk the Islamic State, and they do, but their criticism and that of others does not mean the Islamic State will simply melt away. It has an unfortunately enduring appeal, because the caliphate fulfills what the Prophet foretold would emerge. It answers a need for some where governance is terrible, poverty and corruption abound, and injustice seems so prevalent.

Here is Wood's greatest fear: That the defeat of the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq won't mean its demise. I am less pessimistic. Like all charismatic movements, it depends on success to sustain itself. Failure and defeat deny its claim to a divine mandate. Will there be successors to the Islamic State that offer a simple explanation for the oppression that exists, and a simple prescription for salvation? Yes. But that is not a new phenomenon. And we must deal with that reality by treating the root causes — and in the Muslim majority countries, that calls for finding a way to reconcile Islam with modernity. Not simple to be sure, but necessary.

Ambassador Dennis Ross is a former U.S. envoy to the Middle East and a fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. His most recent book is Doomed to Succeed: The U.S.-Israel Relationship from Truman to Obama.

If anyone is interested, there is an excellent book called The Way of the Strangers by Graeme Wood. It is a completely objective presentation of what makes ISIS tick and those who join it, including Americans. It's utterly fascinating and I could not put it down. Here's a description.

In his new book, The Way of the Strangers, he takes this theme further. "Muslim critics of the Islamic State are compelled to acknowledge that the group is led by and supported by Muslims," he writes, "albeit Muslims with whom they vociferously disagree. The mortification is in the discovery that the Islamic State consults the same texts as other Muslims and dips into the same Sunni historical traditions."

Wood knows what he is talking about; if you want to read in one place a discourse on the competing branches of Islam, an explanation of its different legal schools, a dictionary of its essential terms, why Sunnis see Shia as having "left the faith," and how Salafi and Sufi Muslims differ, this is your book. But that is not the reason to read it — and that is certainly not why Wood wrote it.

No, this book is about his encounters with those who are believers in the Islamic State. What makes it such interesting reading is that Wood sets out in the best journalistic tradition to understand who these people are, where they come from, how they got there, and what makes them tick. He tells the stories of these encounters with very real people — and they take place all over the globe, stretching from Egypt, to Australia, to Great Britain, to Norway, to the Philippines, and to the United States.

Wood sets out in the best journalistic tradition to understand who these people are, where they come from, how they got there, and what makes them tick.
Dennis Ross

We meet Hesham Elashry, an older Egyptian who spent time in the United States and at one time made suits for the actor Paul Newman. And Musa Cerantonio, who lives in Australia and is one of the "seducers" or recruiters on-line for the Islamic State. Born Robert Cerantonio, a Catholic, his father left at an early age, and he converted to Islam after finding its simple logic and piety compelling. Like other converts, he has a facility with languages and he excels in reciting Quranic text and attracting followers. But he, too, is a follower of Yahya Abu Hassan, a.k.a. "Yahya the American" — who argues in classical Arabic for the righteousness of his cause, a cause that finds all justice in fulfilling literally the words of the prophet. Even if that means killing and waging war with non-believers, or those who claim to be Muslims but betray the iron-clad laws of the faith.

Through Wood, we meet not Yahya but his family from Texas. He was born John Georgelas, to a well-to-do family in Plano, Texas. His father Tim is a doctor who went to West Point and served in the Army and the Air Force. His grandfather also served, including on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Yahya, sickly as a kid,sought refuge in religion — initially Greek Orthodox — and then converted to Islam two and half months after 9/11, in what Wood calls the ultimate form of rebellion. There are, of course, other manifestations of rebellion, but Yahya had great talent for languages, mastered Arabic, and found his calling in studying Islam and then being attracted to its most extreme, intolerant form. Today, he is in Raqqa as the chief English-language polemicist for the Islamic State.

We also meet Hamza Yusuf and Yasir Qadhi, both Muslims, both scholars and scathing critics of the Islamic State (and also of each other). Wood wants them to debunk the Islamic State, and they do, but their criticism and that of others does not mean the Islamic State will simply melt away. It has an unfortunately enduring appeal, because the caliphate fulfills what the Prophet foretold would emerge. It answers a need for some where governance is terrible, poverty and corruption abound, and injustice seems so prevalent.

Here is Wood's greatest fear: That the defeat of the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq won't mean its demise. I am less pessimistic. Like all charismatic movements, it depends on success to sustain itself. Failure and defeat deny its claim to a divine mandate. Will there be successors to the Islamic State that offer a simple explanation for the oppression that exists, and a simple prescription for salvation? Yes. But that is not a new phenomenon. And we must deal with that reality by treating the root causes — and in the Muslim majority countries, that calls for finding a way to reconcile Islam with modernity. Not simple to be sure, but necessary.

Ambassador Dennis Ross is a former U.S. envoy to the Middle East and a fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. His most recent book is Doomed to Succeed: The U.S.-Israel Relationship from Truman to Obama.

So,
It's the Catholics vs the Protestants and the inquisition all rolled into one. Also, 1500 yrs later than the original "convert or die" scheme.

Seems NBC has already decided to give the President flak for the news conference/announcement. Allegedly he spread false/classified information. For example, in showing a photo of the dog he shared the classified info of the dog's breed. And that the special forces helicopters came in "very low and very fast".

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't many of the details of the Bin Laden raid made more or less public knowledge shortly afterwards? Is this just more anti-Trump mudslinging or what?

Seems NBC has already decided to give the President flak for the news conference/announcement. Allegedly he spread false/classified information. For example, in showing a photo of the dog he shared the classified info of the dog's breed. And that the special forces helicopters came in "very low and very fast".

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't many of the details of the Bin Laden raid made more or less public knowledge shortly afterwards? Is this just more anti-Trump mudslinging or what?

You’d have to be fucking moron not to know what kind of breed or breeds we use for service animals, special forces or otherwise. This is no secret. Wait, this is fucking America where 60% of the nation are all brainless idiots. My bad, I forgot who we were talking about here. Unreal.

Reactions: 12Bravo
What is with the berial at sea bulshit again?

You’d have to be fucking moron not to know what kind of breed or breeds we use for service animals, special forces or otherwise. This is no secret. Wait, this is fucking America where 60% of the nation are all brainless idiots. My bad, I forgot who we were talking about here. Unreal.
Or that helicopters generally come in low and fast when they're, I dunno, about to drop people off in a very short timeframe?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Feed him to the pigs would accomplish the same thing Then spread the pig shit amongst some cbu's and lay em down in the isis detention centers.
Read a rumor today on how they found him. His time line checks the box. If not her might be one of the dems with her like Shiffty
1572390091757.png

Reactions: Alphatreedog
I wondered how long it would take for the conspiracy theorists to show up and start polluting the thread.
You must be very ignorant of the last twenty years. I am not saying its true but it is not an un-reasonable theory when you look at recent history.

ISIS and the like grow because of human nature. What do American men and many others in the world do all the time? Bitch about women. So along come these guys who say women must be subservient and men are the rulers. You can beat them, eff them when ever you want and take other women. This is a very powerful potion for men. Weak men who can't handle women being as free as they are. Absolute control is their only desire.

Oh and those men likely have small dicks too.

Yes. Reward.
There used to be many classic references to "rewards". A reward isn't always best of show at the county Fair.
I thought you was some kind of edumacated personage...like law school kind of shit.
I guess cultured rednecks do some tome mining beyond the modern pablum.

Wow....that was... a big nothing burger.

You are actually posting vidoes from Putin's propganda bullshit channel?

RT

Seriously??

Last edited:
Wow....that was... a big nothing burger.

You are actually posting vidoes from Putin's propganda bullshit channel?

RT

Seriously??

lemme guess, you liked them better before 1991.

the RT article had direct links to the CENTCOM twitter account. They were only repeating our information. And RT was the first to run it. Breitbart is still hashing over the photoshop of Trump and the dog.

RT is the offical propganda arm of Russia/Putin.

Are you you crazy, or just plain stupid?

are you hard of hearing, comrade?

the RT article had direct links to the CENTCOM twitter account. They were only repeating our information. And RT was the first to run it. Breitbart is still hashing over the photoshop of Trump and the dog.

Last edited:
dog bones must of been a cat, he almost had more lives than a cat...

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri and is also known as Abu Du’a, was detained by the American military in 2004.

Iraqi media has been reporting that the man in custody is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was named head of the Islamic State of Iraq

Reports suggest that Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) chief and caliph of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed in an air raid by the US-led coalition which hit a ten-truck -convoy of the ISIS, outside Mosul on Friday, November 7.

The leader of Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been seriously wounded in an air strike in western Iraq, sources have told the Guardian.

Eight senior figures from Islamic State were killed in an air strike while meeting in a town in western Iraq, but the group’s reclusive leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi did not appear to be among them

Baghdadi died in an air strike on IS's stronghold of Raqqa in northern Syria, Iranian state media and pro-government Turkish daily Yenis Safak said, citing IS-affiliated Arabic news agency al-Amaq.

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is at death’s door after being poisoned by a mystery assassin in Iraq, it has been reported.

The Russian military has said it may have killed the leader of Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in an airstrike in Syria in late May.

Reports of the death of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi have, until now, turned out to have been greatly exaggerated.

Isis leader Baghdadi dispells rumours he has been killed in airstrike with new message to supporters

but what will change my mind is...

Pics_a20650_1451252.jpg

RT is the offical propganda arm of Russia/Putin.

Are you you crazy, or just plain stupid?

Yes RT is state owned .Yes it pushes some of the Russian points but is much more than that and far less propaganda than you think.

Propaganda you have running at home from your MSM for past decade or so is second to none. Norks blush in embarasment of not matching the propaganda US MSM is dolling out.

At present day RT for all its faults , compared to US MSM is almost gold standard of journalism. All they had to go is offer a platform to those MSM doesn't (basicaly anyone not in line with the narative)

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Hi,

There could be 1 major difference in this reported death in relation to ALL his others....

ISIS actually acknowledging it this time...I haven't dove off into it but I am pretty certain they have never acknowledged/confirmed any of the previous reports.

ISIS confirmed the death of its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and that of its former spokesman, Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir

1572536904009.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: TACC
without obama, and brennan arming them, they can't come back. they still have to be able to feed and pay their fellow goat fuckers.
the other major funding came from a saudi royal (killed in a tragic helicopter crash in nov. 2017).
without obama and the saudis (was taken over by the crown prince they tried to frame for murder), they would need that oil to sell.

Reactions: Darayavaus