• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Head shot funny

Oh my god that was hilarious. I feel bad for the guy, but damn, that was funny!

That was great! That's a pretty powerful sling shot. 20mm balls and they were moving quick. I really do feel bad about laughing at that guy but dang

Holy crap. Direct hit, at least it wasn't an eye.
I've really enjoyed his videos, and think this is the first time he has shown any type of major malfunction.

Fake Fake Fake

He "knocks" the camera down perfectly to get only the top of his head in the shot? More like he lays the camera beside him as he lays down.
The chick already has dried blood on her hand? Like from a previous take?

Last edited:
How has he made through life this far without killing himself yet

Fake Fake Fake

He "knocks" the camera down perfectly to get only the top of his head in the shot? More like he lays the camera beside him as he lays down.

Good eye. I'm gonna have to go with this too. Although.......that shit sure looked real. The smack when it comes back and hits his head is kinda neat.

My thoughts as well, the camera was to perfectly placed on the ground. The ball coming back didn't look 100% real either. Reminds me of the Twerking girl that caught fire a few weeks back. No one noticed that her plastic stretch pants were flaming up instead of melting. People have powerful editing tools these days and shouldn't believe anything you see online.

But otherwise pretty damn funny.

We'll just chock this one up to "Natural Selection" .

Darwin will weed out the "undesireables"

Notibly, you won't catch my ass on a video here with a crappy home built sling shot.

its fake. he shows how he did it. some zombie film makeup guy helped him. I am pretty sure you would not do real well if that happened for real.

As previously mentioned if you hit pause right before the lady touches his head, she already has red stained fingers (presumably from previous shots, no pun intended).

Last edited:
Fake Fake Fake

This^^^^^^

People fall for the stupidest things!!!

Once again Herr Sprave shows the depth of his creative genius. I mean, come on--a toilet brush revolver??? Anyone who respects innovation has to respect that. And now this one, all to kick off their Indiegogo movie campaign? Just brilliant.

As previously mentioned if you hit pause right before the lady touches his head, she already has red stained fingers (presumably from previous shots, no pun intended).

blood's probably from her gash. she's just rubbin it on him to make it look real.