• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Heading to Temecula

Runnineh

Take a look to the sky just before you die
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2018
Behind enemy lines
What's up everyone, I'm planning to move to the Temecula, CA area in a couple months and I'm looking for places to shoot. I knife about pala, but do you know of anywhere to shoot long range in the area? Thanks!

Reactions: dspjaggar
I use to live out there while I was stationed on Camp PendletonThere is a little club range off rainbow canyon road on Rainbow valley blvd. I think it was 2-300 yards. Pretty good “hey I’ve got 45 mins” let’s go shoot. BLM land was the wild Wild West out there.

There is a good reloading store off of Winchester road on the old town side of the 15.

pm me if you have any questions.
Jay

Not sure when you’re coming into town but these guys run matches on Camp Pendleton.

You can also find them on PractiScore.

If you’re not into the match thing and have base access (assumption) you can check out R216. It’s the recreational range that has steel from 200 - 1,000 meters.

Outside of Pala, you’re going to have to head north around LA

I'll be moving very close very soon as well. I'll have to get up with you as well and figure this out.

What's up everyone, I'm planning to move to the Temecula, CA area in a couple months and I'm looking for places to shoot. I knife about pala, but do you know of anywhere to shoot long range in the area? Thanks!

Good looking out I'll be stoked to have a local or semi local place that has stuff for loading. Hazmat online is getting old.

I use to live out there while I was stationed on Camp PendletonThere is a little club range off rainbow canyon road on Rainbow valley blvd. I think it was 2-300 yards. Pretty good “hey I’ve got 45 mins” let’s go shoot. BLM land was the wild Wild West out there.

There is a good reloading store off of Winchester road on the old town side of the 15.

pm me if you have any questions.
Jay

Hello! I Recently moved to Temecula myself, I am curious to what spots you found best for outdoor shooting? I am just starting my search, and my only experience for outdoor shooting in Cali is on BLM land which is now is sadly about 3 hours north of here.

- Al

Hello! I Recently moved to Temecula myself, I am curious to what spots you found best for outdoor shooting? I am just starting my search, and my only experience for outdoor shooting in Cali is on BLM land which is now is sadly about 3 hours north of here.

- Al

Pala shooting range.

If you have base access then the San Margarita Gun Club has started running matches again.

R216 on Camp Pendleton is a recreational range

- Al

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I haven't had a chance to go searching yet, but I read about a spot about half way to Barstow. I've been to pala a bunch, but they are only open Monday and Fridays last time I went about a year ago. They have steel out to 870.

If you have base access then the San Margarita Gun Club has started running matches again.

R216 on Camp Pendleton is a recreational range

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I haven't had a chance to go searching yet, but I read about a spot about half way to Barstow. I've been to pala a bunch, but they are only open Monday and Fridays last time I went about a year ago. They have steel out to 870.

Thank you both for replying quickly! I have base access so I will have to check out R216 as well as Pala! I am still getting the lay of the land in this area!

Reactions: EN2722
just make sure you call the rec range before driving out on base. more than a few times ive showed up only to find its closed due to bison on the range hanging out. learned my lesson finally

well there ya go proves the point always call, hope everyone out there bounces back.
My rifles are done for the season unfortunately. getting ready to freeze my ass off in Quantico for a few months.

had a bad ass year hunting on base though

Reactions: EN2722