• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Heads up N570 at Powder Valley

I put 2lbs on my cart and it was at $105 shipped. I closed out of the page. Even the local gun shops at raping costs are cheaper than $52.50 a lb....

Powder Valley did me OK. Got 4lbs RL26 for $146 shipped with Hazmat a week ago. Sorry they have started scalping.

And they charge 37.50 per pound.. plus 20 hazemat and 10 to ship.. that's not 50 a pound.. that's 37.50 and the cost to get it to you.. some places are over 40 bucks for n570 per lb.. as much as 45...

Kasey

With prices locally, (even during normal times) I will be making a bulk order periodically. Between smokeless, black powder and primers, I can make it worthwhile pretty easy.

It really doesn't take much to start saving vs local prices. Especially my black powder. It's a bit of a pain for the shops to store and deal with so they charge a premium. Most around $30 a pound. I wanna say I paid $17 or something a pound. So I save over 10$ a pound on it.

Yep you gotta buy a lot of have it work out right. People are scalping right now. I paid 45 a lb locally for 570 this weekend. I was just happy to get 4 of them.