• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HEADS UP - Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12 USMC 8541 Engraved scopes - A few available

1674178372283.gif

Did someone take delivery and realize WTF, 14k on a scope and asked for a refund

Reactions: BCP
He marked the gunbroker add down to $6350. Sold it immediately BIN……delivered someone paid around $7k…..if he sells them slowly he will get around that price for all he has……best I can tell europtics sold around 14 with that release. I think Flip got 6 or so, and USMCSGT0331 put up a sarcastic add showing a pic of one here but was removed in a few hours……so others got the rest. I suspect others will be flipping as well, as there is such a strong demand for these……

He marked the gunbroker add down to $6350. Sold it immediately BIN……delivered someone paid around $7k…..if he sells them slowly he will get around that price for all he has……best I can tell europtics sold around 14 with that release. I think Flip got 6 or so, and USMCSGT0331 put up a sarcastic add showing a pic of one here but was removed in a few hours……so others got the rest. I suspect others will be flipping as well, as there is such a strong demand for these……
200.gif

There’s enough fuel on this dumpster fire of an event, but… I found out who’s buying the scopes: “This guy

7DC60CCD-E254-4AFB-9EDE-9BDD874AA2DD.jpeg

Reactions: BCP
Those S&B's that supposedly one person bought all of for $14,999 each sure do seem to keep popping up at lower prices LOL
I think he bought them for what Eurooptic was listing them for (~$4500?) and then was attempting to Feliping them each for $14,900.

Reactions: HarryBC
All he had to do was not be an asshole & he probably would've sold them on here for the same profit.
Exactly....and there wouldn't have been a shit ton of threads and posts rightfully crucifying him for his greedy and utter bullshit.

The man is an idiot and a constant liar.

Fuck him and the horse...etc.

So far he has listed 2 on gunbroker, one sold for $6350 BIN, the other was last listed for $6300 before he closed the listing unsold, obviously sold outside gunbroker……

Reactions: HogsLife
Lmao always into flexing but I guess you don’t need a demo when you loose you dealer with BEM 🤣🤣🤣🤣 How is it flexing if you just sell it the next month. Who cares if you own something…for a month.

Attachments

• 1E53C621-5DEE-4902-980A-CE99B0516C25.jpeg
    1E53C621-5DEE-4902-980A-CE99B0516C25.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 81
That's a totally different animal and more rare than a nsn marked S&B imo.
Agreed, much rarer. Last one i heard that changed hands supposedly went for over 10k. This was back in 2016 or 2017 that i heard about it from a buddy.

Wish I had the funds to toss at one…

Reactions: Pinmaster
That's a totally different animal and more rare than a nsn marked S&B imo.
Idc if the damn turrets were pure gold. Not worth the money. Why would anyone feel the need to buy one of these old inferior magnification range and weight scopes compared to a new production scope that costs as much as multiple other clone builds. Y’all just need to get your heads checked lol

• Haha
Idc if the damn turrets were pure gold. Not worth the money. Why would anyone feel the need to buy one of these old inferior magnification range and weight scopes compared to a new production scope that costs as much as multiple other clone builds. Y’all just need to get your heads checked lol
It’s called collectors items.
If you think this is crazy, try looking into stamps…

Reactions: lash and nn8734
Lmao I guess they want over $5k for them. They gunna be stuck with these forever. No one’s paying that 🤣
Well that’s the problem…people are paying these prices otherwise you wouldn’t ever see them listed at such prices. Not saying YOU should pay it but its nothing for collectors with tons of money and that’s what drives the market for that shit.

No fucking way im paying anywhere near 5k for one of those SB “USMC” marked contract overrun scopes. The Premier M8541A-marked scope, on the other hand, is a really rare bird and if i could afford it id def buy and stick on my m40A5. People buying stuff like that can afford to have it go belly up and not effect them as they can just reach into the safe and stick another scope on.

They dont give a shit about the “quality” relative to modern optics (though a fully functional Premier Heritage is still better than a majority of scopes being produced today; glass is on par or better than most SBs and only a slight downgrade from ZCO/TT). Even when non-functional or defective, genuine issue scopes have value in the collector/cloner market.

Anything is worth what a given buyer would pay, as I am sure you know.