• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heads up Terrapin's in stock !

TO 8217

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2014
I noticed Mile High has a big restock of Terrapins back in stock and thought I would share. I know many people on here are always asking if there are any left well here you go!

Thanks for the heads-up..I've been looking at the Terrapin, Newcon and Leica. Trying to decide which way to go.

I was out shooting today and when I was packing up I thought to myself I have never really tried to see how far my terrapin can range. I looked around and there wasn't much to tag. Seen a power pole that I figured it wouldn't have a issue with, got a tag on it the first time at 2147 yds, I thought ok thats cool but I know it will go further. There wasn't much around to try on thou except for a building that I thought had to be too far away for it to range but tried it any ways... well I got a hit on the first try, it was 4325yds!!! I lazed it twice more and got the same number twice. It was in full on bright sunlight as well. Simply unreal!!

I really like mine. When I ordered form Mile High a couple of months ago, I was told that there was one more left after mine. Also, big +1 for Mile High.

Keith

If you can afford one of these (and I am not even close) you should definitely get one. It makes other LRFs look like toys. Check out the testing they did on PrecisionRifleBlog.com. The other models tested, even those in the Terrapin's price range didn't really come close.

I did not think they would last long. Hopefully someone here got in on one.

Yes the terrapins are that good any of you guys sitting on the fence if and when you find one you better grab it....bought mine from Mile High early this year and glad I managed to get one.