• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Headspace Gauge Rentals

Habituallinestepper

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2018
Anyone use ReamerRentals before? Can't find 6.5CM go and no-go in stock anywhere.

I have twice. Was painless the first time. The second time apparently the gauges were backordered (I didn't notice) and instead of emailing me to say as such I just kept checking the mailbox and checking the mailbox. Finally emailed them, no response, cancelled my order as I was leaving town for a couple weeks and didn't want to risk them showing up while I was gone.

Contact Jim at Northland Shooters Supply. When I was looking online they were nearly nonexistent for a reasonable price. I think i picked up a Forster Go Gauge for $28.50 a couple years ago.

I’ve used them. First set I rented was delivered to a wrong mailbox and never re-delivered. I notified them promptly and they sent out a secondary pair no questions and filed a claim on their end. I would use them again if I had to.

I've used them twice, both times for a reamer and go/no gauges without any issues.

I tried another place but they never responded with a few questions regarding some reamer specs so I just gave up on them..

Appreciate the input. Ended up going with NSS, who had them in stock. Thanks for the suggestion

Ordered Friday afternoon, at my door monday after work. Can't beat that.