• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heard Camp Leatherneck is under attack...

Re: Heard Camp Leatherneck is under attack...

Thats the media now days they are more interested in mtv

Thanks for posting the link I hadn't heard about it at all.

Camp bastein is as well. my buddy called me and we were talking and he was like wtf i gtg and hung up.

I have lived there twice.... If it was researched this would have to be one of a handful of attacks there since installed. Its pretty much the deadliest place in Afghanistan... I mean that in the regards of where its built, how its built, and who is inside it. You would be hard pressed to find that much asskicking in one place short of rolling into Camp Pendleton itself..

Similar asskicking's can be found on much smaller area's such as Scorpion (VERY SMALL) but thats a whole different style of asskicking.

RIP for the ones who will be taking the last ride home. Its a shame that some very fine individuals have made the ultimate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spanky84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Camp bastein is as well. my buddy called me and we were talking and he was like wtf i gtg and hung up. </div></div>

BTW Camp Bastian and LNK are essentially the same place.....

i know, but its like two cities together,

It used to be sorta.. I had to fly back down there in June on my way out of the AO and it seems everything was much closer than the last time I went there. Last time I was there the PX was in a tent and the pizza hut was in Bastian. Now the PX is MUCH nicer and I think there was even a subway there. Last time I was there was before/during/after the huge fire that burnt the supply yard thingy.