• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Heavy Mettle

Cork Shoes

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2011
Top it.

DAD_9732.jpg

Re: Heavy Mettle

Great pictures! The color and clarity is amazing. Wish I was in Winter Wonderland.

Welcome back! :p

I do...it'll hang sub .5MOA to the 800yd line from an MPAJ hasty rest,flinging 75A-max at 3150fps from it's 21" spout with 26grs of powder.

CBS is constant as is POA/POI intersection and it flat kills Critters dead ad nauseum.

Feel free to whirl whatever you please.

uh ok what ever im sorry but your rifle looks gay as do the photo shoped antlers on that critter.have a great day..

You fags have a funny way of "looking" at things.

Bless your heart!

DAD_9644.jpg

DAD_9221.jpg

Rocktuckybreakin.jpg

DAD_9608.jpg

20110517-DAD_5406.jpg

20110512-DAD_5176.jpg

20110414-DAD_3162.jpg

20110512-DAD_5223.jpg

Broke his fucking shoulders...mainly because I'm not much into fucking around.

Humorous and then some that the resident Glee Club cannot begin to fathom the splendor...though it is par for the course.

Tell us what you really think about that black-rifle stock!

Welcome back.

I'm never not gunning an open mind and probably have all colors covered and then some.(grin)

Thus far I'm torn on Frank's video games and the PhotoShop muse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Living Large</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DAD_9608.jpg

</div></div>

Blasphemy!

Granted I don't follow you around, but this is the first time I've seen one of your pics include a nasty autochucker- you going soft?

Great pictures and one-of-a-kind deer. Anyone taking book on the length of this stay?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great pictures and one-of-a-kind deer. Anyone taking book on the length of this stay? </div></div>

gone twice already... heh.

I wish I got more about who the OP is.

I like weird shit, like chocolate and bacon together, so I REALLY like the first pic. Strange deer with a cool paintjob on the rifle, I dig it! I'd also like to know what kind of camera/lens took the photos, holy hell.

one of a kind deer kill, and awesome fish to boot. the gun rocks! obviously.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RyeDaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I got more about who the OP is.
</div></div>

This is one of his more instructional works. Revolutionary, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRahHX9Zkg

That is one weird looking moose-deer...deer-moose....doose....meer...critter! The rifle paint is unique, but obviously it shoots just fine.

I didn't realize who OP was until the end of the thread. I love his barrel break-in and scope cover videos!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RyeDaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I got more about who the OP is.
</div></div>

This is one of his more instructional works. Revolutionary, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRahHX9Zkg</div></div>

Ah, I remember now. I like the video too, but I'm an asshole, so...

Did someone slip me some acid???? I'm seeing colors, lots of pretty colors and freaky dead deer and assault rifles and fish....WTF!! Very cool, I like it. Cool Buck, cute rifle.