• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater HELL and BACK AGAIN

Re: HELL and BACK AGAIN

It's a documentary that's out in very limited release. You'll probably have to really keep your eyes peeled to find it in a theater. I think your best chance of seeing it will be once it's released on dvd. Hell and Back Again is supposed to be one of the most powerful documentaries yet on the war in Afghanistan.

yeah I think it should hit DVD soon with the limited exposure, I hope its at least half as good as RESTREPO. I must have watched RESTREPO about 8 times, watching these videos from a TV point of view makes me want to re-up

Very good movie. I seen it on my cable On Demand (Time Warner Cable).

I seen Restrepo and this movie is better, I think. To bad more people couldnt see this movie. I would like to find it on dvd and buy it.
It really shows the truth of what some soldiers are going through over there.

Watch it if you get a chance!

Best documentary by far yet for the war in afghanistan.

I also really like the show on the G4 network called "Bomb Patrol Afghanistan" really shows good series on how they have to deal with the IEDs.
The last season ended a couple months ago, cant wait till the new season ( along with Breaking Bad! I heard this is going to be the last season)

You can stream both (Restrepo and Hell and Back Again) on Netflix. I watched both a week or so ago. Hell and Back Again was good, but I'd watch Restrepo a few more times for sure!