• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello again & Semper Fi, Brothers & Sisters

SteveWookie

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2022
Bradenton, FL, USA
Currently in west-central Florida, grew up in central Michigan, Dad gave me my first BB gun when I was 4, my 1st .22LR, a Remington single-shot bolt action when I was 5, in 1960. Spent weekends at the range, either outdoors or at the Michigan State ROTC range in the winter (closed long ago due to lead contamination). Received a Remington M1903A3 C-stocked rifle with Redfield micrometer sights and Ideal front sight, put a lot of WWII SL 43 and DEN 43 M2 AP through it.

Did a tour in the Marines, '74-'80. Not sorry I missed Viet Nam, but sure respect those who suffered through it. I was a 6657, which no longer exists because the Corps got rid of their F-4 Phantoms about the same time as the F/A-18 Hornets came out. I retired after spending a number of years in aerospace & defense, but never got back to spending nearly as much time on the range as I did in my youth, and I miss it.

I'm never going to be a really great shot, but I'm hoping to get back to "good enough" - I'm out of shape, out of practice, but not out of time ... yet.

Welcome and Semper Fi.
Lots of great information here. Use the search feature and make sure to follow the rules and you'll get along fine here.

Reactions: SteveWookie