• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from CT

NighthawkCG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2017
Been lurking for a while now and want to start off by thanking you all for the great info you have shared. Been a long time shooter in the recreational and service rifle realm and in the last few years got into the long range shooting. Shoot from CT to NH and anywhere in between when i can. Hope to add to the value of the community and have some fun!

A quick pic of the rig and the .22 trainer I built...

Attachments

• photo83070.jpg
    photo83070.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 22
Thanks! It is a great setup out to 300 yards with CCI SV. Works excellent on critters too with the Segmented Hollow Points. Love having the matching reticles for practice and consistency.

Hey NighthawkCG, I'm also from CT haven't seen too many places to shoot long range. The club we are joining only has 200 yards. But found that the Sig Training Center has a couple precision rifle classes that isn't too far of a drive.