• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from downunder

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    first post here just wanting to say hello from the land of oz
    been reading a lot here and religiously watching and listening to Frank's podcasts before registering, does that make me a stalker? LOL
    i currently own and shoot a Savage B17 topped with an Athlon Talos BTR, Tikka T3x in 223 topped with an Athlon Ares BTR in an MDT ESS chassis and a Lithgow LA105 in 6.5cm topped with an S&B PMII
    wonder if thats enough for a first post, or do i need more :)

Reactions: PrecisionRifleGuy
    Welcome mate. Gotta love the LA105. It is an awesome rifle

I've only got my feet wet with the LA105, 20 rounds down range to zero the scope and I've already had it for a couple of months.
    Was waiting for it to warm up to zero the scope even though I will have to play with it once I do the reloads for it.
    Looks very promising I must say, with half inch groups using 120gr Hornady Match.
    See how I go when I start reloading for it, I'm sure I can get smaller groups.
    Just need to find somewhere that I can stretch its legs as I'm limited to 300m maybe a little more on our property.

Reactions: PrecisionRifleGuy