• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Hello from Euro Optic

Re: Hello from Euro Optic

I have purchased two sets of Geovid HD's and a NF scope from Alex this year and I could only wish everyone was as easy to deal with. Alex is an upstanding guy, and impresses me every time I deal with him. Buy with confidence. His customer service is top notch all the way.

Bobby Batchelor

I bought a set of USMC Badger rings from Euro optics and they gave me a really great price that couldn't find anywhere else. So glad they are there.

Big ++++++. Alex, and company are awesome. I look foward to doing business with them again soon.

I just orderd a Nightforce NXS 3.5 x 15 x 50 zero stop high speed from Euro Optics on Monday morning. I received 24hrs later on Tuesday morning!!!!

However Ionly live 40 miles away from their shop. Anyway, still quick shipping!!!!!

Thanks

Al

Just ordered a NF 5.5-22 from these guys on Monday. My first time purchasing from them and it won't be the last. I called them up, they took the order and shipped it. Should be here in a few days. NO B.S. or anything on their part. Add them to the GTG list.

Last year when I was looking for a Blaser tac II .223 kit. I e-mail Alex and ask if he can find me one since he didn't carry it. Two months later out of the blue I got a phone called from Alex, letting me know he found one for me. I said I'll take it. Thats customer service righ there, can't beat that.

Thanks

LW

Earlier this year I decided to switch back to MIL from MOA. I called Alex and he had two of the 5-25 S&B with the MTC turrets in stock. When I received the scopes neither of the MTC turrets would go into the second revolution. Talked to Schmidt and they were thinking 5-6 weeks to replace the MTC turrets as they had no inventory. I needed the scopes for an upcoming competition. Instead of having to wait for Schmidt to solve the problem Alex sent me two more scopes with the standard turret that he had in stock and I sent the scopes with the MTC turrets to Alex and he sorted out the issue with the MTC turrets with Schmidt and Bender. No hassle what so ever. Great company to deal with. My only question for Alex now is when is he going to get the new 3-20 S&Bs in stock cuz I have a need for one of them to put on my new 6.5 mm CM autoloader build.

I've bought all my nightforces from alex.

Great dealer! Ultra fast shipping.

-dan

I’ve purchased many optics from Alex over the last decade and hope to purchase more from him in the future. No one, and I mean <span style="font-style: italic">no one</span>, has been as accommodating as Alex with exception of Rich Near of Near Mfg. I’ll never forget the week when Alex sent me an S&B 2.5-10x56 Zenith and an S&B 5-25x56 PM II to compare with no money from me! I was astounded, and remain astounded that Alex trusted me with $5K worth of optics so I could compare them side by side. I understand he no longer does that because of a large number of scofflaws that took advantage of his largess and absconded with his product without paying him. They are listed on his Wall of Shame. If you know one of them, or are close, give them a visit and see if you can persuade them to honor their debts. Alex deserves it. He and Richard are the only people who have sent me product to inspect before I paid. Both deserve our patronage.