• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Europe

Eatwot

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2023
Europe & USA
Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forum for several years, and I've finally decided to join. I'm a competitive shooter and a hunter, mainly in the Alps, and I live in France. I have the opportunity to visit the USA from time to time for work or vacations.

I really admire all the shooting facilities you have in the USA because here in France, shooting ranges with distances of over 800 yards are very rare and/or expensive.

As for my equipment, I have a 22 lr Bergara in an MDT Oryx, a 6.5 PRC Bergara in an MDT HNT26 chassis for mountain hunting, and a 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara in an MDT ACC Elite chassis.
I'm currently planning two new custom rifles, one in 300 WSM for deer hunting in our mountains here and another rifle for our King of 1 mile competition in 300 Norma.

The various reloading components are scarcer here in Europe, and the regulations are stricter. Unfortunately, we don't have as much of a culture for wildcat calibers as you do.

Looking forward to crossing paths with you on the forums.

Eatwot