• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Farnham, UK

Triffid

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2020
Farnham UK
Hi just joined this forum.
Drawn here by the details on DIY Induction Annealing.

Amongst other things I shoot a 6.5CM RPR. I do OK with it up to 1000 yards, but I want to extend that to shoot at a Mile . . . which is not easy in the UK.

Triffid

welcome from delaware think for cost reasons and simplicity I am going to try
while I like the ampAnneal I am not making money from my shooting so I am not going to pay 1k + when I can do the same thing for almost nothing . Yea it may be a little slower , but I am in no hurry or even a salt bath annealing system . Just to ask is it legal shooting out over the ocean around you if it is maybe you could make a floating target and shoot a mile that way if you don't have a range on land , anyway good luck and I hope you find a good place to shoot .

Last edited:
Reactions: dave rich
How is shooting in the UK? Didn't think you could shoot there, or all of Europe really, unless for hunting? Is it a long, stupid process to be able to purchase a firearm?