• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hello from Georgia

BELLATRIX

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Hello from Georgia!! I'm a new member to SnipersHide but will admit have found some great stuff on here in the last 6 months. I started shooting competitively last year and have shot 7 matches so far. I mainly shoot here in the South at K&M Precision and PTS in Cookeville. Looking to branch out to participate in other matches though :) I'm married to a former sniper so he has taught me alot about long range precision shooting. Looking to learn more from all you. :D

Where in GA? I'm about 50 miles West of Valdosta, planning to make it over to K&M someday in the near future. I'll try to go watch at the GAP Grind I think.

Oh and WELCOME!!

We are at FtBenning currently where my Husband is active duty. I will be at the GAP Grind....Hope to see you there!

Welcome Bellatrix!
A shout out to both you and your husband at FtBenning. I am north of Atlanta but my daughter's boyfriend is active duty at Benning and my youngest is in Army ROTC attending college at Auburn. You all sound squared away and we are glad to have you on the Hide. Good place to learn and spend $'s. In the case of you two its likely you will be teaching the likes of me a thing or two.

Thanks Armiger! Sounds like your kin is all around me here! It's great to find a place on the web where everyone has the same mind set.