• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Italy

Arturo Mandi

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Italy
Greetings to all users SniperHide from nort east of Italy, near Torino, in a small village. Good wine, good cheeses and so many green hills where does the "Fassone", the famous Piemontese meat. . . . . and, of course, a abandoned quarry where to go to practice on saturday and sunday.

My name is Arturo, I'm "just" 48, married, 3 kids.

This forum is wonderful. I've been checking this forum out for awhile and it seem everyone is so friendly. One I have noticed is the amount and the quality of information, is formidable. Thanks very much.

I obviously speak Italian, I speak and write very well French, I speak and write very bad in English, sorry.
My compliment to the staff and user.

You write better English than a lot of us native English speakers, so don't hesitate to participate in the forums.

Welcome aboard Arturo. We look forward to your participation. Cheese and Wine samples are always appreciated. ;)

Greetings Arturo, your English is great, so don't worry about being understood.

I have a relative by marriage that's from Tuscany, if I buy her a ticket home could you throw her in that quarry for me? :rolleyes:

Benvenuto a cecchini nascondere, your English is great.