• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hello from Kentucky

CanisLupus

Student Driver
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2020
USA
I've been around here for a few months, mostly reading and learning as much as I can. In March 2021, I received my first “nice” rifle for longer-range shooting and I’m nearing the completion of a basic setup to start reloading. It’s been great learning from this community and I look forward to gaining more real-world experience with precision shooting and reloading to share with others.

Reactions: GPtuners
Hello from your backyard!

What rifle did you end up with?
I've got a barreled action done by Southern Precision Rifles (aka Bugholes) using a Bartlein HV barrel chambered in 6.5CM and a Defiance Deviant Tactical action...TriggerTech Diamond trigger...Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake...all that's dropped into an MPA BA Competition chassis w/ a Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 scope and Vortex Precision Matched Rings...Tenebraex scope covers and an Atlas CAL bipod

Reactions: Luvman
Welcome from the Lex. area.

Enjoy the new rifle. Hope you have or can find a place to let it stretch it's legs. Not easy find a place to shoot really far around here.

Welcome! If you've got a suitable .22 rifle come join us for monthly NRL type matches in Crittenden, you'll learn lots of stuff that'll apply to shooting your centerfire rifle.

Reactions: CanisLupus
Welcome! If you've got a suitable .22 rifle come join us for monthly NRL type matches in Crittenden, you'll learn lots of stuff that'll apply to shooting your centerfire rifle.

Thank you for the info! I do not (yet) have a suitable .22 rifle...I may have to start building one ;)

Thank you for the info! I do not (yet) have a suitable .22 rifle...I may have to start building one ;)
An accurate 10/22 with a decent dialable scope and CCI Standard or any "match" ammo is plenty to get started. It's a real low-key match. Hope to meet you out there some day.

Reactions: CanisLupus