• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Michigan

Weapon_50BMG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2020
    Michigan
    Been lurking in the background for a while, getting more involved now. Looking to learn more on reloading and honing my long range skills. Any other Michigan peeps here?

Lapeer area here. Do any of the other Michigan guys know of 1000 yard ranges here?

The only 1,000 yard facilities I’ve shot at downstate were grayling and MTC in lake city. Highly recommend MTC for anyone in that area.

That be a drive from Lapeer tho

Reactions: Weapon_50BMG
    Isn't there suppose to be a 1000 yard range opening in an old pit by Oakland? Last I knew it was in litigation

Welcome from the Flint area. I believe the Howell range court case was dismissed. As far as 1,000yd ranges, I go to Young's Longshot in Indiana. If it's a 2.5hrs drive to Lake City vs 2.5hrs to Young's, I'm going to Indiana. Lol

Stupid question but is there a way to change your username on here? I've looked all through my profile setting but do not seem to find anything.

Greetings from Arkansas! But have a place in Gaylord and my Mom and Step-Dad lived in Lapeer...

Reactions: Weapon_50BMG