• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

hello from minnesota

luckymonkey

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2014
I am just trying to learn what I can. I have taken a few classes and will continue to work on my technique. I am not here to tell anyone else how to shoot so I won't be posting much info.

Hello. I see I'm not the only new person to join from Minnesota.

Any luck finding a decent range that will let you shoot past 200 Yards?

Hello. I see I'm not the only new person to join from Minnesota.

Any luck finding a decent range that will let you shoot past 200 Yards?

I've been lurking here for a while. (Minneapolis here) I just started posting recently. North Star near Redwing has up to 600 yards available.

* * North Star Rifle Club - Home

I have not been there, I shoot at Horse and Hunt club which has up to 300 yards. Any of you other MN guys go to any ranges?

Any of you other MN guys go to any ranges?
I have a membership at Beaverbrook in East Bethel (only 100 yds).

Caribou Gun Club in Le Sueur has a 500 yd range and is open to non-members for $20 a visit. I'll be going there for the first time this week :)

Back I go to lurking.

Gopher rifle revolver club in Harris is out to 1000 yards. I am on the south side and if I want a couple days of range time past 500 yards I head to north Missouri vapor trail valley

Welcome from Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range. Our 1,000 yd rifle range will be complete in 2014.

Looks to be in North Carolina.
Nice to see a couple Minnesota guys here. I live in St. Cloud, only been to Del-Tone (sp?) once for pistol shoot. I think they only go to 200yds.
I shoot up by Elbow Lake and they have up to 600yd. Grant County Shooters Association