• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from MN

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Hello from MN!

Just now joining up here. I have been here occasionally for years. Just started shooting nrl22 last year and a few prs training events over the past few years. Great sport with tons to learn.

Eric

Just North of Forest Lake here.

Reactions: Pbgt
Welcome to the Hide! I'm just North of Forest Lake too. I'm 3500 feet from the Sportsman's Club as the crow flies. Still have about 16-22 months wait before I can become a member, though.

It was prolly 10f in cohasset last night......ole winter is on its way, in the mid MN area we are poised tomorrow for another deer hunting opener, with no snow and temps in the 20's....

It was prolly 10f in cohasset last night......ole winter is on its way, in the mid MN area we are poised tomorrow for another deer hunting opener, with no snow and temps in the 20's....

Optimistically, we'll tag out tomorrow and fish the rest of the season. I'll let you know how that works :LOL:

Welcome aboard! I’m in west central MN, I typically shoot at GCSA in Elbow Lake.

Allo allo, welcome from commifornia

Welcome! Lake Elmo here. Lots of great match shooting opportunities in MN.

Open morning was not too bad weather wise. The afternoon and into evening was sorta cruddy. The weather went from sleet with the wind picking up some to rain/snow mix to snow and back to rain/snow mix. Just enough precipitation to make all your clothes damp enough that you had to dry them.
Sunday morning on the other hand... wind, wind and some more wind along with dropping temperatures throughout the day.
Winter came a bit early this year as the swamps were already frozen enough to walk across. I guess that’s one good plus.
@atomic41- Tons of matches in the metro area. Along with a ton of really good shooters in the area.

At least 7” fell last night.

pretty sure this will be around until April.

In Brainerd we have gotten aprox 6 inches +/- :( and we might get a little more....time to see how many idiots that forgot how to drive.

Hello from Fargo

Other than being cold around here it isnt that bad. Could be worse.....er....will be worse in a few months.

Wish there was a dedicated long range site around this area. Though luckly I have a few buddies with acres of land and am able to get out to 1k if needed. Though an actual range would be nice.

Hello from Fargo

Other than being cold around here it isnt that bad. Could be worse.....er....will be worse in a few months.

Wish there was a dedicated long range site around this area. Though luckly I have a few buddies with acres of land and am able to get out to 1k if needed. Though an actual range would be nice.

You live close to the best 1k range around-

I have heard many good things about rush lake but have not shot there yet.

Wasn't aware that was there!

About 1.5 hour drive from Fargo. May have to grab a few guys and head out next summer

Might bring a tent or make reservations at a hospitality of your choice. It could turn into a weekend d event.
Speak of events. They have prs type event throughout the year.

I was out that way for elk hunting. But just one state out of you. Beautiful country.