• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Northern Virginia

eja12a

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2021
Northern Virginia
Hello all,

Just signed up for an account, so I'm new to the forums. I've been shooting long range for a couple of years now and decided that I'd like to get into reloading as a way to learn more about ballistics and potentially increase the precision of my ammo. And I guess because I hate having money in the bank too. This isn't exactly the best time to begin this hobby, but I'm still excited to start.

good luck and welcome from delaware I wish you better luck than I am having getting the items needed to reload .

Welcome from NOVA. Where do you shoot at (range? Private land? Elsewhere?)?

Another fellow nova shooter, welcome!

I used to shoot at elite but with covid I now just shoot at my farm in martinsburg Wv.

Where do you guys shoot now?

Left NOVA 20 years ago but my sister stayed and works at Elite.

Can’t bring myself to get rid of this 703 phone number though

Elite is good for an indoor range. They have a 100 yard range so you can zero there easily. Peacemaker is one of the longest ranges in the area, a couple hours from me in WV.

I shoot at peacemaker, love it there. I'll have to check out elite, though.