• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from NY

Dank27

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2018
New Yorkistan
Hey Guys

Been lurking around the site and watching the youtube vids for a while. Decided to finally sign up. Im coming from Long Island and yes NY is as bad as you hear in the news!

Looking forward to learning and meetig everyone

-Dan

Nice range up in the catskills if u don't mind the commute. 1760yrds +++
Sheepdog warrior

Reactions: Dank27
Nice to see a fellow New Yorker!

Interested in hearing more about this Sheepdog Warrior range. Membership required?

Nice to see a fellow New Yorker!

Interested in hearing more about this Sheepdog Warrior range. Membership required?

Membership is optional, they have hourly rates and steel past 1k

F23, here is a link with more info. about Sheepdog Warrior range.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/sheepdog-warrior-upstate-ny.6634789/#post-7064769

I've been there a couple of time now and it is a really nice facility. Steel targets at varying ranges from 100 out to 1000 yards. Also have a great selection of targets - some large, some small, some reactive, different shapes, etc.

This is a new business (I think they just opened up last year) and its been pretty empty the 3 times I've been there. Owner seems like a good guy, and for those of us living in the northeast finding a place you can shoot out to a 1000 yards is nearly impossible. I would encourage anyone who is interested or thinks they might be interested long range shooting to give this place a try. It is definitely worth at least one visit if you are within driving distance of the Catskill mountains. Places like this need (and deserve) our support.

Anything past Harriman toll plaza is upstate, welcome.