• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Oklahoma

RIP_K9_Ravi

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2024
Oklahoma
I’m originally from Kansas but relocated to Oklahoma in 2018, I live in rural Seminole County.

I use to be on the Hide years ago and left shooting/hunting for a while, slowly returning. I’m a combat vet, served in both the Army and Air Force. Was in law enforcement, greatest thing I ever did within law enforcement was as a K-9 Handler. My handle is in honor of my working dog, Ravi who passed away in 2022.

Life after military/law enforcement has been filled with aviation. Have worked for the government and civilian airlines as an aircraft mechanic. Currently run a regional airport. Working on my pilot’s certificate and just trying to enjoy flight and life!

As I said, just getting back into hunting and shooting and look forward to reading information from everyone here.

Last edited: