• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from OZ (ACT)

Ostygen

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2019
Hey,

I'm in the ACT. I have been shooting (owning) for the last 2 years and reloading for the last 18 months. Just enjoy the ability to be able to load and shoot accurately at long range. I havent shot in any comps or anything but I have always had a keen interest. I have a group of mates that regularly go to the range and see what we can do.

Nice to meet you all

Welcome! My wife and I recently moved from the states to the ACT a few months back, beautiful country (excluding the current air quality). Haven’t yet jumped through the legal process of picking up my old hobbies, but am glad to know there are a few folks around who enjoy similar activities.

Welcome! My wife and I recently moved from the states to the ACT a few months back, beautiful country (excluding the current air quality). Haven’t yet jumped through the legal process of picking up my old hobbies, but am glad to know there are a few folks around who enjoy similar activities.

Thanks, to be honest after yesterday at the south coast the air quality here might be bad but atleast I am not surrounded by fire anymore. legal hoops are not so hard to get through there are just many hoops.. :)

Reactions: G-Dog
Thanks, to be honest after yesterday at the south coast the air quality here might be bad but atleast I am not surrounded by fire anymore. legal hoops are not so hard to get through there are just many hoops.. :)
I’m getting ready to make the same move from the US to NSW or ACT, seems it will be interesting to navigate the legal side and imports to bring some gear down. I know I’ll miss just being able to show up at a club any time of the day and practice on a non square range out to 1k :(