• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Portland Maine

Best restaurants of any place I have been to and South Portland Military Museum is fantastic.

Sig is just down the road if you seek some good class time.

Reactions: Missedbyalot
Hey y’all, finally picked up my first bolt gun. Been wanting to get into precision shooting and I’m excited to try my hand at it and learn some stuff along the way!
Welcome aboard. If you're a knife aficionado there is a guy in your AO that makes stunning knives, check out Kevin Klein

I am indeed a knife aficionado! Carry my hinderer daily, I’ll check him out!
Grew up in Maine in the Midcoast area. My Mom, Daughter, Grandkids and other family still live there.

I carry a XM-18 3.5 Spearpoint w/ ceramic bearings in bronze cage and Monkey Edge Frag blue/black scale, sharpened on a WE pro.......

Welcome.

Feel free to contact me if you want to dip your toe into .22 or centerfire competitions. I live in the area.

Reactions: Missedbyalot
Grew up in Maine in the Midcoast area. My Mom, Daughter, Grandkids and other family still live there.

I carry a XM-18 3.5 Spearpoint w/ ceramic bearings in bronze cage and Monkey Edge Frag blue/black scale, sharpened on a WE pro.......
Now that’s a setup! Currently have a XM-24 that I can’t stop carrying, been wanting to do some work to it.

Reactions: Holliday

Grew up in York County, currently reside in Knox county for 23 years.

Reactions: Holliday
Nice to see another Mainer! Welcome aboard!

Hey y’all, finally picked up my first bolt gun. Been wanting to get into precision shooting and I’m excited to try my hand at it and learn some stuff along the way!

Hello from Midcoast Maine!
We've been cultivating a solid group of precision rifle folks up here. Don't hesitate to reach out, we always welcome safe, liberty minded folks to visit. Weekly range trips and training are the norm. So if you are someone who trains regularly, message me.

Attachments

• F784C302-770F-4220-B53B-8F6098985CF8.jpeg
    F784C302-770F-4220-B53B-8F6098985CF8.jpeg
    838.8 KB · Views: 34
  • B66C7DDA-5235-48EA-AF72-2646E8342CEB.jpeg
    B66C7DDA-5235-48EA-AF72-2646E8342CEB.jpeg
    898.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 63A40816-266B-4E6C-8C62-453F8771CDFB.jpeg
    63A40816-266B-4E6C-8C62-453F8771CDFB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 3D20E38B-1710-497A-AB84-328FDFCE2D54.jpeg
    3D20E38B-1710-497A-AB84-328FDFCE2D54.jpeg
    905.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Monthly NRL22 at Scarborough Fish & Game year-round, and very close to you. A good group of PRS shooters are regulars like @JBoomhauer
Hope to see ya out there, Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: Monk Medic
Where do you guys shoot up in Winterport?
Unfortunately, I haven’t found much for good spots. Hampden Rifle Pistol club has a 600yd high power but it’s kind of a closed group and there’s a few smaller clubs around with 200 or 300 yd ranges. I haven’t hooked up with anyone around with a good long range spot in the area. I’m certainly game to connect with anyone in the area that’s got a good spot

Unfortunately, I haven’t found much for good spots. Hampden Rifle Pistol club has a 600yd high power but it’s kind of a closed group and there’s a few smaller clubs around with 200 or 300 yd ranges. I haven’t hooked up with anyone around with a good long range spot in the area. I’m certainly game to connect with anyone in the area that’s got a good spot

Yeah, we have a three in the yard range in the midcoast, which is nice, beats a100 yard range, I just shoot very small targets, I’d really like to find something with 600 or 700 yard variety.

You and me both my friend. I’d be happy with just a pit somewhere. There’sa state put close to me but I’m not sure that they would allow shooting there.