• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from the swamps of Louisiana

apso1857

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2011
Louisiana
Hello everyone,

Im Dustin from Louisiana. Im a new member to the site, and I hope to be able to bring as much to the site as I am able to learn from it.

Reactions: Mendoza0311
Welcome, from a Louisiana Native.

Hobo

Attachments

• IMG_9070.JPG
    IMG_9070.JPG
    649.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: apso1857
Went to NOLA before Christmas. Hi-Ho BBQ sandwiches in Hammond. Chargrilled oysters at Acme. Breadpudding at Chez Pierre (the best Ive ever eaten). And then some vegan junk my daughter wanted. Bought her a car down there. I grew up in south MS near Kentwood.

Reactions: apso1857
We just did a 200 yard golf ball shoot, in Houma. Looks like me may start doing more fun shoots.

Attachments

• 36170605-7E26-44F2-B37A-6BECBB26EB1A.jpeg
    36170605-7E26-44F2-B37A-6BECBB26EB1A.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 22
Welcome! I live in Charlotte, NC but I have family in Lafayette, Scott, Duson, Rayne, Kaplan, Erath, Abbeville, Crowley, Indian Bayou, Maurice, and Gueydan. It may be easier to say where we don't have family in that neck of the bayou.

Welcome! I live in Charlotte, NC but I have family in Lafayette, Scott, Duson, Rayne, Kaplan, Erath, Abbeville, Crowley, Indian Bayou, Maurice, and Gueydan. It may be easier to say where we don't have family in that neck of the bayou.

so... why bama fan then? Seems like LSU would be your team ( just excited for CF)

so... why bama fan then? Seems like LSU would be your team ( just excited for CF)

Even though my Mother is from Rayne and I was born in New Orleans, I was raised in South Alabama and graduated from Alabama. The only teams I pull for in Louisiana are Tulane (Dad is a grad) and UL at Lafayette.

Reactions: CarlM
Even though my Mother is from Rayne and I was born in New Orleans, I was raised in South Alabama and graduated from Alabama. The only teams I pull for in Louisiana are Tulane (Dad is a grad) and UL at Lafayette.

Same here with the Louisiana teams. Nice to see a real Alabama Graduate Bama Fan. Most Bama fans around me still think the school is in Birmingham :)

Same here with the Louisiana teams. Nice to see a real Alabama Graduate Bama Fan. Most Bama fans around me still think the school is in Birmingham :)

That is sad. How can you call yourself an Alabama fan and not know the University is in Tuscaloosa? Shaking my head. I graduated in 1982. The coach at the time was some fella named Bryant. Am honored to say that I knew him. A gentleman all the way around.