• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello from Vermont

HuntIR

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2024
Vermont
Greetings from Vermont.

I've been interested in precision sports for as long as I can remember. Whether it was plinking at soda cans in the back yard, or shooting spitballs in the back of the classroom, connecting with my target has been a consistent source of joy. ;)

I enjoy spending time outdoors and fiddling around with technology. I'm into building rifles, reloading, bullet casting, etc. This forum has been a great source of information for me in the technical department over the years. I appreciate y'all allowing me to participate.

Welcome to the show!

Interested in NRL22? Got a 22 long rifle?
I've never really looked into NRL22 but just did. I'm not a member of any clubs but would be interested in joining one in VT or NH.

I've got a bunch of .22's but would probably pick up something new to qualify for base division if I signed up.

I've never really looked into NRL22 but just did. I'm not a member of any clubs but would be interested in joining one in VT or NH.

I've got a bunch of .22's but would probably pick up something new to qualify for base division if I signed up.
Pemi Fish and Game in Holderness, NH has their May match coming up on the 25th. It’s a fun time. If you have a bunch on 22s something you already have will likely work.