• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

hello from WI

kR-15

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2013
kr-15.com
Hello everyone,

Nice to be here. I've spent the past year or so boning back up on my firearm skills after a shamefully long hiatus of about 10 years. I'm back now and it's for good !

My interests are medium to long range shooting and I'm really interested in suppressors. Any user experiences regarding the SDN-6 would be really appreciated as thats what I'm looking at buying. 300 AAC Blackout and
.308 are my primary calibers. I'm also a reloading enthusiast and have stats to catalog load data on my gun blog.

Hoping to share and learn lots of good stuff here.

Welcome to the Hide. You will be happy with an SDN-6 if you plan on using it on multiple firearms.....it works well on .223 and .308. Unfortunately, it would not be my first choice for a precision rifle though. I'm not a fan of QD mounts on precision rifles and would prefer titanium for lighter weight.

Welcome to the Hide. You will be happy with an SDN-6 if you plan on using it on multiple firearms.....it works well on .223 and .308. Unfortunately, it would not be my first choice for a precision rifle though. I'm not a fan of QD mounts on precision rifles and would prefer titanium for lighter weight.

Thanks Thrusty!! Do you have a recommendation for a precision .308 can? The primary mate for it would be a bolt action

Thanks Thrusty!! Do you have a recommendation for a precision .308 can? The primary mate for it would be a bolt action

I think you'll find that the Thunderbeast 30P-1 will suit your needs....and starting tomorrow you'll save an extra 10% by going to their website and registering for the special sale.

Hello from Titletown - I'm shooting a .308 as well and looking into the Thunderbeast option - thanks to thrusty on the heads up!

hello from a 50 yr.wi. veteran....now residing in the crookedest stste in the union.... we shoot lr at lodi most wed..... come on up....

Welcome to the forum, kR-15!

SE Wisconsin, using a YHM Ti can on my 308 and 6.5cm...Threads on to their flash suppressor.