• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hello

matt452326

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2021
NC
Just joined been shooting all my life but just started to shoot long range and f class and its a blast im a cripple so cant compete in the real tough stuff but trying to do as much as i can. I recently picked up a scope for my 300 win its a nf nxs made for navy spec ops. On bottom of scope it says usa special contract or something like that it has a turret for tje 300 win load which used to be the 190gr smk with h1000 i believe. I know they are moving up to the 220smk i think is this scope worth javing? I have a pretty good load with the 220gr smk nosler brass fed 215 not sure the grain of magpro but only 8.7 mil to 1000yd yes the rail has a 20 moa. Any suggestions? Does anyone know tje load for the old 190gr smk with h1000 i was told by the navy guy i bought it from.
It has a a circle right under the lines for range finding and those circles represent 18in for the targets upper body minus head.

Thank you. Have a great day listen i got a question. What do you have to do to sell something on the marketplace i have 2 lnib scopes id like to sell and 1 brand new chambered brux barrel and an exact same barrel with 32 rds through it how would i do that?

Thanks

Matt

Thank you guys very much have you seen my post about a mk13 mod 5 scope contracted by NF for us spec ops contract is what is printed on the bottom of the scope its an nxs 5.5-22 56 f1 mil with a special illuminated rangefinding reticle with a bdc turret for the 300 win mag. Was wondering if you might know the load data for it i know its a 190gr smk with 2950fps but wanted to try to find out the other data i was told they use h1000 just wanted to know grains, brass, primers. Etc

Thanks

Matt