• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Helmet Light and Hearing Protection Attachment to a Helmet

Strick

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2013
Port Tobacco, MD
I'm looking for suggestions for a helmet light. Will be using an Ops-Core Ballistic FAST helmet along with Peltor hearing protection attached to the side rails.

Was considering the Princton Tech Charge Pro MLPS, but some research indicates that this light uses all of one of the side rails which would not allow the attachment of hearing pro adapter.

My next option is the Sure Fire helmet light. This light looks small enough to attach to the rail and leave enough space to attach th hearing pro adapter.

I am hoping someone else has already solved this problem, if so your guidance is welcomed.

I don't have to worry about attaching comms to my helmet, but I do run a SureFire helmet light using the Tango Down adapter and a SureFire M1 on the opposite side angled upwards for IR illumination inside a structure without blinding everyone else.