• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help a friend of my girlfriend out! (Updated)

Mr blasty

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2010
MN
A friend of my girlfriend's young daughter unexpectedly passed away a few months ago. It hit her and her family and friends really hard (as any death does).
She is also a huge Nascar fan and found a contest where you can basically build your own Nascar car, get enough votes on it and you get that car built so you can watch it race. It would be a great "In memory of.." thing, and it really mean a lot to her if it would win.

*ETA*
She made it into the next round of voting, they took the top cars from the last vote and moved it into the next round where they reset all the votes back to 0. This time all you have to do is hit "Like". I think you can only "like" it once from as many computers as you can, but I'll update it if she finds out anything else. Here's the new link - http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/43771 . I'm not sure if this is the final round, or how long voting lasts. She'll let my girlfriend know when she does.

Thanks a lot for those who vote!

Re: Help a friend of my girlfriend out!

Maybe it's because my overseas internet moves at the speed of cold molasses, but I just can't get it to open up.

Still hope she wins though. Good luck.

That car is in the top 13 of 9K some odd pages of cars sorted by vote amount.

This is Blasty's girlfriend.
My friend just wanted me to tell you guys Thank You, she is extremely grateful for all the votes! She has gotten around 100 votes today.

She also just mentioned that you can post from different computers - so if you have more than one computer at your house, school, work or whatever feel free to vote more than once
smile.gif

Voted for you.. Lets keep it up.
.....SmokeRolls