• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help choosing a match name.

Beefdip

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2017
Saskatchewan
We are currently planning for a intro into PRS event. It is only for beginners, 6 stages, 4 to 5 in a squad. Every stage will have 2 stage leaders where they will describe, advise and demonstrate on the stage. Then the shooters can practice and at the end they will shoot the stage on the clock. We plan for each stage to be about 45 to 60 minutes in length. What I am having the most trouble is thinking of a name. I would like it to reflect the "intro" or "beginner" aspect, but I would like it to be a bit funny as well. Something like PRS Newbie Brawl, but maybe not quite that corny. Anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Only For Canewbie PRS Match
Canuckistan Rifle Match
Saskatchewan Kenobe Intro to PRS
Saskatchewan Kenobe Newbie Match

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefdip
Adjusted for Canadians

Try Not to Get Shot Match, Eh.
Watch your Muzzle You Hoser, free for all
I Survived My First PRS Match, now I'm getting a two-four and going to Timmies, Match
Everyone Gets A Mickey Match
I Know What I'm Doing You Hoser, Match
Hold My Beer You Keener, Match

‘ManBun Invitational’

(since y’all be throwing six five like it’s back in main stream production) 😬

No boomers allowed

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
We are currently planning for a intro into PRS event. It is only for beginners, 6 stages, 4 to 5 in a squad. Every stage will have 2 stage leaders where they will describe, advise and demonstrate on the stage. Then the shooters can practice and at the end they will shoot the stage on the clock. We plan for each stage to be about 45 to 60 minutes in length. What I am having the most trouble is thinking of a name. I would like it to reflect the "intro" or "beginner" aspect, but I would like it to be a bit funny as well. Something like PRS Newbie Brawl, but maybe not quite that corny. Anyone have any suggestions?
I don't have a good name for you, but at 68 y.o. I'm not really a PRS competitor candidate....wll, that's a bit of an understatement.

BUT, I would LOVE to participate in an event of this structure and see how I could do shooting various positions on the clock, bit of coaching, etc.

Wonderful sounding event to my ears.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
In the spirit of letterkenny since it's in Canada:

Learn to give yer balls a tug match

Reactions: Tchitcherine
I don't have a good name for you, but at 68 y.o. I'm not really a PRS competitor candidate....wll, that's a bit of an understatement.

BUT, I would LOVE to participate in an event of this structure and see how I could do shooting various positions on the clock, bit of coaching, etc.

Wonderful sounding event to my ears.
Yes, and since this is potentially within my travel range, I too am interested in attending.

Support the local's.

"pillows, baby carriages, and prize table moanings: a crash course in PRS"

Last edited:
What are the rules for guns and ammo crossing the border? I hear they don't have a component shortage.

220px-Bolt_ver2.jpg