• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help deciding! Magpul Pro 700L or Accuracy International AT

Larmo

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Hey guys. I'm usually pretty good about doing my own research but I've never put hands on either of these options and where I live there is no real convenient way to do so. I'm looking to replace the HS Precision stock that came on my 300 win mag 5r because it's just not comfortable for me and transitioning from gas guns I'm more comfortable with a more vertical grip. I plan on keeping this gun for some time and eventually getting it re-barreled in 300prc so I'm looking for something that is going to last and be able to take abuse in the field. Also on the heavier side to manage more of the 300wm recoil. Not planning on shooting any PRS or anything but want the best all around choice for bench rest/ hunting / zombies/ what have you lol. I'm going to say the AT is 1200 tax and all on europtic so that's the top end of my budget. Anybody have both they can compare or another suggestion on chassis system that I'm missing?

I like the AI design so the three precision rifles I have all sport this chassis. One is an AI-AT and the other two are Rem 700 clones.

Reactions: Larmo
If Magpul would make the chassis for a Tikka I would build a new gun today! That being said, I love my whiskey 3.

My local cabelas has the pro and I was able to play with it and I liked it a lot. solid build and good looking plus no one else seems to be using them because we all have KRG, so you'll be unique.

I'm pretty sure they make a long action. I just got a Pro 700 short action from the PX for a custom build I'm doing. I've never put hands on the AI AT but my Magpul chassis is really nice. Lots of adjustability and feels natural when shouldering it. Paid a lot less than $1200 which is nice to👍

Yeah originally it was only made for short actions but they came out with a long action model. I like the looks and specs on the AI. Have you ever had any trouble with any of your AI chassis shooter?

Yeah originally it was only made for short actions but they came out with a long action model. I like the looks and specs on the AI. Have you ever had any trouble with any of your AI chassis shooter?
PM sent