• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help Finding A Thread

Johnny Lately

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
SA, TX
I saw a thread recently and it had a action that was painted green,I'm looking for it now but can't find it.

Can Anyone recall this thread?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Help Finding A Thread

Is this a joke, or is this a test?

"Action was painted green" is about all you can say the thread contained? Considering that (rough guess) 40% of the 'actions' that have anything to do with this site are 'green' in one manner or another, that is just too vague.

That's sorta like saying "I saw a car on the road, did anyone see it?"

What are you looking for?

You also may want to be careful regarding that 'business link' as there are rules pertaining to the 'doing of business' here on the 'Hide. Just a friendly comment.

Is gunshack.com a site sponsor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a joke, or is this a test?

"Action was painted green" is about all you can say the thread contained? Considering that (rough guess) 40% of the 'actions' that have anything to do with this site are 'green' in one manner or another, that is just too vague.?"</div></div>

I know, I know. All I remember is an action painted green with a black picatinny rail. It may have been a Badger? I know it was in the past 3-4 days though.

Sorry, should have tried to post a little more info, but really can't remember much else.

Thanks.

Well, mods, is this guy still to new for us to attack this byte waster???
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, mods, is this guy still to new for us to attack this byte waster???
smile.gif

</div></div>

BTW, I'm only kidding.
Johnny, there are plenty of other green actions around here to look at.

Thanks Shoot.

I tried the search, OD Green Action, green action, green Cerakote, etc. but to no avail. Oh well, I'll just keep looking.

Johnny

Remember when using the search function, to change the date limit parameters to something other than 1 day.

2 years is the maximum, IIRC, but I think 1 day is the default. Ya gotta open that up some. And no, this is not a slag OR a joke.