• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help identify a mag please

uafgrad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2004
Fairbanks, Alaska
I came across this mag while cleaning out the gun safe
Its a 10 round 308 mag and I believe it was from/for my AICS equipped rifle
However, it has no manufacture markings that I see
Any help on brand is appreciated

Definitely AICS compatible... Unsure of manufacturer (possibly Accurate Magazine, more likely Genuine AICS). If quality is good, i'd say use it or sell it :) Sorry, I know my comments are of no help

Cheers

now that it's morning here in Aus, I just went and grabbed my 2 AICS style .308 mags outta the Safe... one is genuine AI, and the other is Accurate Mag... As mallrat said, slide the base off and it should become more clear. My Accurate Mag has a bronze coloured spring and a plastic spacer in the bottom, and the AI has a chrome coloured spring with no plastic spacer (though considering it came from the supplier with the base put on backwards, perhaps there was meant to be a spacer in there also)

sorry... just looked at your photos again... It's an "Accurate Mag" AICS style mag... The giveaway was the location of the .308 stamp, and the hole above the catch (above the .308 stamp). As to why it's not stamped 'ACCURATE-MAG' is odd

cheers