• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

help identifying odd ammo found buried in the desert.

locotrician

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2008
North east, united states
Anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• IMG954718.jpg
    IMG954718.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG958637.jpg
    IMG958637.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21
Hmmmmm, trying to remember what the sub caliber rounds for the SMAW looked like. I know they had a round nose projectile and were kind if a big bullet, low charge so you had to arc em in.

Is the bullet about 9mm?

Hmmmmm, trying to remember what the sub caliber rounds for the SMAW looked like. I know they had a round nose projectile and were kind if a big bullet, low charge so you had to arc em in.

Is the bullet about 9mm?

You nailed it pmclaine

You nailed it pmclaine

Coolest thing I ever fired. Use the sub caliber spotting rifle to arc in the 9mm rounds, arm the igniter, pull the trigger and boom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boom!

The Dragon would have been the best thing I ever shot but the only rocket I was issued to fire I forgot to put my ear plugs in and when the thing ignited on the side of my head I think I blacked out and buried that missile about 2 inches beyond the point where it arms itself.

Pretty embarrassing as the opportunity to fire was for being high student in my platoon at ITS. Whats that ringing sound?

Never knew such a thing existed.

Reloading would be a challenge haha.

cmo05octb.jpg

Things that are hurried in a desert are not meant to be found:-0