• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help Me Name my Rottweiler Puppy

cbright

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2021
Chino, CA.
I've had Rottweilers most of my Adult life. Past names have been Jaeger, Otto, and Attila.
I've reserved a puppy from Carrabba Haus Rottweilers, and will be flying to New York to pick up our puppy in the next 4-6 weeks.
I have yet to decide on a name. Right now, I'm considering Ruger or Mauser.

Suggestions for German names???

Reactions: 338dude and Anb618
Nasco it is a Bulgarian name, I used it for my timber shepherd, as a short version of nasty company

Reactions: cbright
dumbanddumber-butthole.gif

Name him "Brutus". IF, it's going to be male. A Rott, is a stocky dog, so, needs a "stocky" name. Owned/do own, a few/couple myself. Love the breed, smart/loyal they are.
Mac(y)

I've had Rottweilers most of my Adult life. Past names have been Jaeger, Otto, and Attila.
I've reserved a puppy from Carrabba Haus Rottweilers, and will be flying to New York to pick up our puppy in the next 4-6 weeks.
I have yet to decide on a name. Right now, I'm considering Ruger or Mauser. Maser

Schlepper?

Reactions: cbright

Luther, Einstein, Newton

Buncha know nothing idiots.
Think of feds come knocking...
What is the name ?

Target

Was always fond of the name DAX tho...

I named mine Max. Loved that dog. Other names I considered were Zeus and Apolo.

My dad’s rottie’s name was Arko, lots of names starting with A. Over there they start the litter’s with names beginning to the alphabet ( real breeders that is).

Boo. A friend's pit is named Boo. A couple years ago after he had left for work some guy broke into his house. His wife started yelling Boo!! Boo! Can you imagine what that guy was thinking? Right up until Boo made an appearance. Let's say that the guy probably shits himself every holloween.