• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

HELP NEED ADVICE ON RIFLE

wayyonder

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
eastern n.c.
need the pros opinion. which rifle should i go with the rem. 700p or the milspec 5r. i am going to try my first long range weapon and have found both weapons at a local dealers which would you guys choose. thanks

Re: HELP NEED ADVICE ON RIFLE

Both will be great rifles. I think most prefer the 5R. I have a 700P LTR and I love it. Also heard great things about the 5R. Good luck.

I APOLOGIZE I DID NOT SEE THE THREAD ON THE 5R AND P WHEN I POSTED AGAIN I AM SORRY

As a fellow newb allow me to suggest doing what I do ... I always hit the SH Search first before asking any question, and usually the Shout Box, too. Gotta put in a little work. It saves these guys repeating themselves three or four times per week.
smile.gif

Oh and don't forget the subforum stickies. Lotsa info in there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wayyonder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry i type with 2 fingers it is either caps or no caps

get over it </div></div>

Actually, YOU will have to get over it.
sleep.gif
That attitude really isn't the best way to get started.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wayyonder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry i type with 2 fingers it is either caps or no caps

get over it </div></div>

Good luck with your stay here, you obviously have not read rules you had agread to.

7. No all-caps (FOR EXAMPLE, LIKE THIS) please. It is extremely hard to read. Posts submitted in all-caps will be deleted automatically.

wirehand i apologize for the shitty comment i made when i told you to get over it you were right and i was wrong. sometimes i engage mouth before putting brain in gear. agaian sorry for the comment. but my typing still sucks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wayyonder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wirehand i apologize for the shitty comment i made when i told you to get over it you were right and i was wrong. sometimes i engage mouth before putting brain in gear. agaian sorry for the comment. but my typing still sucks </div></div>

Discretion is the better part of valor.

at least you appear to have the wisdom to see your actions....

It's cool bud, Everybody gets to stick a foot in it sometimes.

I know I have.

Ones stock goes up on here when you can admit fault in your actions.