• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Help, RifleScope Shopping Nightmare

Joeg26er

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Looking for a scope to pair with a Sig Cross
updating my parameters

sub $1200, mag =>14X, prefer FFP (SFP ok), prefer Illuminated (ok if not), sub 26oz (Lighter is better), Mil reticle, Mil turrets, Zero stop, Not made in China?

Thanks for help

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
@stealthneighbor
thanks but that link appears to be an affiliate link site / AKA Clicks for cash. This does not inspire confidence in content as it is skewed to products which have affiliate revenue generation.

Check this one out. @gr8fuldoug has some real useful info available and will not lead you astray.

Bushnell LRHS 2, it’s on preorder from GA Precision. Checks all the boxes except illumination and weight. It’s 27oz and has the g2h reticle. Definitely worth a look

I would get an idea of what brands fit my price range and find a store that has them. then I would go and look through those brands to get an idea if I really like them. It's a technique

@stealthneighbor
thanks but that link appears to be an affiliate link site / AKA Clicks for cash. This does not inspire confidence in content as it is skewed to products which have affiliate revenue generation.
Gives you choices...all in one place...so you can compare and contrast. Not provided to have you purchase... None of my glass meets your parameters, so I won't suggest them.