• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Help voting for best new coffee shop in Georgia!

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
One of my closest friends is currently stationed in Georgia and his wife opened a coffee shop. She’s been doing very well and was recently nominated for Best of Georgia by the Georgia Business Journal.

If anyone has a spare click it would be greatly appreciated. No email needed, it will ask but you can ignore and it will still count the vote.

If anyone is in Perry Georgia and wants to stop by, she actually makes great coffee!

best Colombian coca I mean coffee in the world . In the world
1665190113212.png

Reactions: akmike47
If she had named it LowLight Coffee Co I could've really gotten behind this.

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73
One of my closest friends is currently stationed in Georgia and his wife opened a coffee shop. She’s been doing very well and was recently nominated for Best of Georgia by the Georgia Business Journal.

If anyone has a spare click it would be greatly appreciated. No email needed, it will ask but you can ignore and it will still count the vote.

If anyone is in Perry Georgia and wants to stop by, she actually makes great coffee!
Done deal.

Reactions: hic28
Opens a store in the middle of nowhere and expects random strangers from all over the country to say it's the best coffee they've ever had.

Yeah.. Good one.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I'll actually be in Hawkinsville next week for a wedding- will stop by on my way up 75 for a cup o' joe.

Opens a store in the middle of nowhere and expects random strangers from all over the country to say it's the best coffee they've ever had.

Yeah.. Good one.
You know the town is home to an AFB, right?

Edit: You're listed as GA. So how do you like living in/around Atlanta?

You know the town is home to an AFB, right?

Edit: You're listed as GA. So how do you like living in/around Atlanta?

Yes. My ex's father was the first person inaugurated into the GA Soaring Hall of Fame at Warner Robbins. Very familiar with the area, been to Perry and Americus dozens of times.

Love it here. I ride motorcycles and drive sports cars, and the mountains of N.GA, TN and NC are at my doortstep. I've traveled to every state except the Dakotas and would never live anywhere else. Plus I can fly almost anywhere in the world non-stop from ATL.

Gas s pretty cheap too..

Reactions: Sniperwannabee