• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with a one piece picatinny mount for a 34mm scope on my Bergara B-14R.

cuz

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2017
Hello,
Hoping you guys can help me figure out what I need.
I installed an MGW 20moa rail on my Bergara B-14R rifle, and I plan to purchase a scope with a 34mm tube. Not 100% sure which one yet, most likely the Cronus BTR Gen2 4.5-29x56 or a Burris XTR Pro or XTR III. Either way it will be a 34mm tube and a 56mm scope.

I'd like a solid 0 moa mount that won't break the bank. Do any of you have any experience with a mount in the B-14R? Pics would be awesome, but I'll take any and all recommendations and sort through them. I already have mounts from SPUHR, ADM, and PEPR, but they all came with the scopes so I didn't really have to figure out what would fit. If I need to provide more info, please ask away.

Thanks,
Cuz

Holy crap, I can't believe I already asked this question yesterday and "forgot". I'm losing my mind.
Please disregard this thread (I don't know how to delete it), and respond here if so inclined: