• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with scope mount

Matno

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2012
Having a hard time finding what I need. Just bought an LPVO with a 34mm tube for an AR and can't seem to find a one piece mount with the specs I'm looking for:

34mm
0 moa
Cantilever (moderate, not huge offset)
And here's the kicker - no higher than 1.25" center height.

I have 2 other ARs with Nightforce 1.125" unimounts, and that's a perfect fit for my skinny face, Standard height AR sights are WAY too high for me.

Not looking for Spuhr prices. Under $150 would be preferable. Over $200 is out of range for this build. Any info on specific models would be greatly appreciated.

Doesn't have an offset, but does have a 1.18" height.

Doesn't have an offset, but does have a 1.18" height.

I think I need the offset. It's for a Primary Arms PLX 1-8 scope, and every picture I can find (including on your website) shows it mounted forward of the receiver with a cantilever mount. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Other than the Spuhr in 34mm I’m pretty sure a mount with said specs doesn’t exist. Could you get away with rings and the scope pushed all the way forward?

LaRue possibly though with your budget even used will be difficult to find.

Is running some form of a cheek riser/pad on the stock not an option? That would allow you to use any standard height AR mount out there.

If you can't bring the scope centerline down within your budget, raise your cheek contact surface up somehow.