• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with vortex razor gen 3 1-10

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if the top ranging scale is for an IPSC or an E-Type? The manual says silhouette, which to me means E-Type, but the image is a silhouette. I just picked mine up and I can validate it but prefer the easy ask. Also, what are the chances that the MRAD version gives that range in meters or did they go the easy route and make the scale in yards for both reticles?

I recommend the MRAD. There's always going to come a time where you decide to play "musical rifles" . It just happens. My Gen3 started out on my KAC 5.56 upper then briefly visited my 6.8 SPC and an 18" T3X in 6.5 Creedmoor for Hog duty.

Having a non specific reticle with dope cards for each load/gun just gives that scope ultimate flexibility.

Attachments

• 20220203_053214~3.jpg
    20220203_053214~3.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 36
Why should it be? I'm asking because the MoA is Imperial and the MRAD is metric by nature. An IPSC is also metric by nature. It is feasible, maybe even natural, that one might put a metric ranging scale in a metric reticle for people who largely deal in meters.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
I'm assuming it was born of the SVPS program and the ATACR we got ranges (in meters) shoulder width so that's why I asked. It looks a while lot like the FC DMx but with retard proof rage scale like the T8.